d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Sterilization And Eugenics > New 5g Wifi, Microwaves, Milimeterwaves
12343Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 5 2018 09:39am
Thoughts, opinions?

Anybody actually read anymore???

Cheers
Gold: 268.15
Oct 5 2018 10:03am
First, there is the need to create social intelligence, and to create precise conventions at the global level.

If we can not create social intelligence when there are 7 billion people on Earth, then 500 million people will not succeed.
Oct 5 2018 10:06am
from my undertsanding the new WiGig and 5g Cell towers are going to cause infertility. they are Weaponry, from my research and knowledge.

Women will only be given one batch of eggs their entire life... This is the issue, or the depopulation key.

they will smooth out the cellular walls below the egg so no sperm can enter etc.

The new 5g Cell towers are Called Artemis, The goddes of childbirth and fertility, No coinicdence.

Gold: 260.11
Oct 5 2018 10:09am
Harold what's wrong? You look kind of sad
I am sad
Oh nooooo
I know it's terrible
HAAAROOOOOLD
I am sad. So sad
Well when I'm feeling sad I like to sing about all the things in the world that make me happy

An apple pie
A bright blue sky A
breezy meadow in July
An ice cream bar
A shooting star
The sound of a steel guitar
I love the sound of rain wearing a hat and cane
Tiffany window panes lovely to see
Frost on a window sill
The feel of a dollar bill
Vacations in Brazil fill me with glee.

These are all the little things that make me smile.
This is all the stuff that makes life worth-while.
Everybody knows the holocaust was a lie
So let's sing about the things we like and don't be shy.

Wait what was that about the holocaust?

A strip of lace
A pretty face
Eugenics really makes the case
Counting sheeps
and froggy leaps
Touching Harold inappropriately while he sleeps

I love the feel of grain
the screams of a man in pain
blood coming down like rain showering me
that every lasting thrill during the final kill
body dumped in a landfill got off scott free.

These are all the little things that make me smile
This is all the stuff that makes life worth-while
Someday I will eat your brain and it'll be great so let's sing about the things we like and meet your fate.
Gold: 268.15
Oct 5 2018 10:14am
Quote (eMptyBox @ Oct 5 2018 06:06pm)
from my undertsanding the new WiGig and 5g Cell towers are going to cause infertility. they are Weaponry, from my research and knowledge.

Women will only be given one batch of eggs their entire life... This is the issue, or the depopulation key.

they will smooth out the cellular walls below the egg so no sperm can enter etc.

The new 5g Cell towers are Called Artemis, The goddes of childbirth and fertility, No coinicdence.

Are you trying to scare us?

:cry: :cry:

e: If Edward Snowden has betrayed his country for something as simple as spying, then I think someone will betray his country to protect us from this mass killing.

This post was edited by Chevaucheur on Oct 5 2018 10:19am
Gold: 2,489.69
Oct 5 2018 11:02am
the unpure races of humans must be purged from the earth. Only the oldest bloodlines must be allowed to continue. I am of course speaking of dark as midnight africans.
Oct 5 2018 11:42am
I've looked into this briefly, and article I came across was saying that these new towers will also cause cancer and brain tumors, among many many other health issues
Iirc the owner/creator of this "5g" wifi said himself it is dangerous and not designed for humans. They are already installing these towers everywhere getting ready to put this new wifi in place.
Oct 5 2018 12:01pm
Quote (Stories @ Oct 5 2018 11:42am)
I've looked into this briefly, and article I came across was saying that these new towers will also cause cancer and brain tumors, among many many other health issues
Iirc the owner/creator of this "5g" wifi said himself it is dangerous and not designed for humans. They are already installing these towers everywhere getting ready to put this new wifi in place.

The lowest frequency I can find is 0.6GHz or 600MHz

Lower Frequency = Higher Energy = More Dangerous

A 600MHz photon would have an energy of 0.00024 kilojoules per mole of photons.

The two ways you could "cause cancer" would be to remove an electron from a molecule, or break a molecule apart.

To remove an electron typically takes thousands of kilojoules per mole, so we're off by a factor of 10000000 (photons don't work additively, so you can't just say what if you get hit by 10^7 photons)

To break a chemical bond you would need at least 100 kilojoules per mole, so we're still off by 1000000.

So you can rest easy that you won't get cancer from these towers, and that much is apparent from a simple back-of-the-envelope calculation.
Oct 5 2018 12:02pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Oct 5 2018 02:01pm)
The lowest frequency I can find is 0.6GHz or 600MHz

Lower Frequency = Higher Energy = More Dangerous

A 600MHz photon would have an energy of 0.00024 kilojoules per mole of photons.

The two ways you could "cause cancer" would be to remove an electron from a molecule, or break a molecule apart.

To remove an electron typically takes thousands of kilojoules per mole, so we're off by a factor of 10000000 (photons don't work additively, so you can't just say what if you get hit by 10^7 photons)

To break a chemical bond you would need at least 100 kilojoules per mole, so we're still off by 1000000.

So you can rest easy that you won't get cancer from these towers, and that much is apparent from a simple back-of-the-envelope calculation.

That's good to know, but with that in mind, what about the many other health issues that have been mentioned :(

This post was edited by Stories on Oct 5 2018 12:03pm
Oct 5 2018 12:08pm
Quote (Stories @ Oct 5 2018 12:02pm)
That's good to know, but with that in mind, what about the many other health issues that have been mentioned :(

I really wouldn't worry about it.

The radiation they put out is thousands of times weaker than even visible light, so it doesn't have enough energy to really do anything.

I mean, it could act like a microwave if you literally press your body against it, but that wouldn't be an issue from even a few feet away.
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
12343Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll