d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Help In D2 Classic? :-)
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 360.01
Sep 30 2018 01:02am
Hi there,

I'm new to Diablo 2 (yay, a bit late!) and wanted to ask if there is anybody who could give me some start equipment for a sorceress in Classic Europe. A friend and former D2 lunatic recommended to first get a character for magic find runs. As soon as I've found the start equipment again, I'd give it back. I'd also give you even the best items for Barbarian/Paladin/Necromancer I will ever find, since I'm only interested in Sorceress/Amazon. I could also later on offer help for anything else like rushing etc.

This post may appear a bit naive since I don't master the "D2 language" yet :-) Also, D2 Classic seems to be pretty dead (but I hope I'm wrong!)?

If someone should be interested to get into Broodwar (Starcraft Remastered) I could also offer to help there, since I'm originally from the RTS corner. In any case, you'll get back much more than you invest, I promise.

I hope there are still some helpful D2 enthusiasts out there. I might later on get LoD as well (and help there too) but for now I'll start with the Classic.

Thanks!
Sara

Account: Sarazon
Gold: 2.22
Sep 30 2018 02:30am
Gold: 20.00
Sep 30 2018 09:25am
Quote (Sarazon @ Sep 30 2018 12:02am)
Hi there,

I'm new to Diablo 2 (yay, a bit late!) and wanted to ask if there is anybody who could give me some start equipment for a sorceress in Classic Europe. A friend and former D2 lunatic recommended to first get a character for magic find runs. As soon as I've found the start equipment again, I'd give it back. I'd also give you even the best items for Barbarian/Paladin/Necromancer I will ever find, since I'm only interested in Sorceress/Amazon. I could also later on offer help for anything else like rushing etc.

This post may appear a bit naive since I don't master the "D2 language" yet :-) Also, D2 Classic seems to be pretty dead (but I hope I'm wrong!)?

If someone should be interested to get into Broodwar (Starcraft Remastered) I could also offer to help there, since I'm originally from the RTS corner. In any case, you'll get back much more than you invest, I promise.

I hope there are still some helpful D2 enthusiasts out there. I might later on get LoD as well (and help there too) but for now I'll start with the Classic.

Thanks!
Sara

Account: Sarazon

Mfing is a waste of your life, just play the game, preferably on single player version 1.09 or earlier.

That's true d2, your friend given you bad advise
Gold: 256.43
Sep 30 2018 09:31am
I will donate you equs in classic europe nonladder if you like. You don’t have to give back or pay me. Pm me
Sep 30 2018 09:50am
Thank you so much. I wrote you a pm but the sent folder is empty, I hope it worked!
Gold: 256.43
Sep 30 2018 09:54am
Quote (Sarazon @ Sep 30 2018 04:50pm)
Thank you so much. I wrote you a pm but the sent folder is empty, I hope it worked!

Yes it worked, if u want to have it saved in sent folder ale sure you pressed « save a copy of this »
Gold: 2,601.00
Oct 1 2018 11:58am
If you ever fancy classic hardcore im your man. Can gear you and your friends there whenever you like. Ladder ofc.

Quote (SagittariusA @ Sep 30 2018 04:25pm)
Mfing is a waste of your life, just play the game, preferably on single player version 1.09 or earlier.

That's true d2, your friend given you bad advise

i´d advice the same. mf´ing is just a waste. Just play through the game. Either singleplayer old patch or online with friends. Idk about softcore, but classic hardcore ladder is still kinda active with cs runs (the most exp and the most fun in classic) almost every evening.I highly suggest you to stay at d2 and play on the next reset. Fighting for the highest places on the ladder together with freinds is the most fun in the game.
Oct 2 2018 12:20am
Thanks for your replies! I will PM you, Wingman93, regarding the hardcore mode :-)
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll