d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Why I Keep Dying ^^ > I Never Gonna Play Hc Lol
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 61,337.00
Warn: 10%
Sep 28 2018 07:08am
Quote (Shizuka @ Sep 28 2018 01:35am)
You know someone sucks when he refers himself as ""god of X games"

Scrubcore don't know how to use Potions nor that Potions are actually the best items in this game

Edit: Most builds in aidscore is purely offensive with little HP and no mitigation gotta modify the builds a little so they're HC viable
In diablo there was no spike dmg except for those ghost in A5

the pure arrogance is leaking out of this "hc enthusiast"

this shitty discussion gets always same way because hc messes up some low self esteem peoples mind
Gold: 1,444.13
Sep 28 2018 07:13am
Quote (pluke89 @ Sep 28 2018 01:38am)
dont take that god of games to serious my point there was it was much easyer specially with a hammerdin lol.. that is an allround killer for just anything.. here in poe u got so much builds & potential to make a char.
i want a build that can do anything and just facetank the crap out off a boss.. maybe i played d2 to much & to long because there u facetank a boss all the time..
i know i dont gotta compare d2 with poe but i keep failing at making chars however i follow builds gear three's etc & still i fail im kinda confused about it thats all.

lol hammerdin only player

you will never 'get' poe
sorry
Gold: 202.99
Sep 28 2018 08:44am
Use flasks (basalt/taste of hate/wise oak especially nice)
Use loreweave/other sources of max res
Triple balance wise oak on ele builds
Make sure you have at least one source of mitigation (endurance charges/armor/evasion/dodge/enfeeble/temp chains for example)
Upgrade your pantheons

If you are on the left side of passive tree getting +6k-6.5k life should be your goal
Right side of tree 5.4-5.6k life (with acrobatics+evasion)

Also most of the builds you tried are pretty average lol

This post was edited by pypyjyys on Sep 28 2018 08:45am
Gold: 0.00
Sep 28 2018 12:29pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ 28 Sep 2018 09:33)
You need to work on bullshit immunity.
Know how sometimes you just die out of nowhere to some bullshit and don't know why?
Get the poison immunity pantheon, get the chaos res pantheon, get a corrupting blood immune corruption, get the shock reduction divine power.
Then just build tanky, do not worry too much about damage if you can prioritise effective hitpoints.
Damage is easy to get anyway through stacking either criti multi or more damage multipliers or both.
Tell me your playstyle and i will mentor you on a build that will get you to end game, i am on holidays for 3 weeks and will not be playing at all so ill have plenty of time to answer questions while i wait for my drag to start screaming.

At the moment i got some great advice from this man here ;) today i managed to kill,atziri,did uberlab,killed hydra & allot of tier 14-15 maps .
so it was all about a good build for what i was looking for.& he linked me one & yeah its all good now.im happy to reach this so far bc i really would have an all round char & now i finally got one.thanks
Gold: 1.93
Sep 28 2018 01:11pm
Quote (pluke89 @ Sep 29 2018 05:29am)
At the moment i got some great advice from this man here ;) today i managed to kill,atziri,did uberlab,killed hydra & allot of tier 14-15 maps .
so it was all about a good build for what i was looking for.& he linked me one & yeah its all good now.im happy to reach this so far bc i really would have an all round char & now i finally got one.thanks

Not a problem mate, I'll loan you a xophs when I get PC access, I have one with 18% anger effect.
Now it's just all about the pantheon and skill tree, I take more regen nodes than he does and use a life armor instead of loreweave but you will be fine sticking with the guide until you are confident in customization.
Fight that will be hardest is Phoenix, he is harder than shaper, which is an easy fight when you know mechanics.
Hall of grandmasters is easy you just need a balefire for high blockers.

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Sep 28 2018 01:15pm
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll