d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Why I Keep Dying ^^ > I Never Gonna Play Hc Lol
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Sep 27 2018 02:14pm
so... ive seen allot of ppl playing hc,but i wonder how far will i get till i die :D

i usealy follow builds from poe forums then i buy the 'near' same gear follow the three and spent massive currency's on the items.THEN when i got it all & ready to go i usealy just fucking die every single time XD
now what am i doing wrong lol???

im like hmm hc but i die allot in softcore then hc aint a option for me lol!

so i follow builds,buy same gear,lvl till 90.. but i just die from stupid things,what am im doing wrong???
never done shaper,elder,uber lab,playing 1 year now!

i did all maps except the fragments for shaper like hydra ,minotaur etc.. i also killed atziri with phantasm necro but like all the others like grandmaster ubers NONE its because i always die :(

anyone got tips???

this are the one's i made and all failed.

ahns might jugg (failed)
poet pen tele arc (good,but not for bosses)
phantasm necro (good,but not for bosses)
neboluch tentacle jugg (failed,just didnt worked lol)
arc totem hiero (good,not my thing)
rf chieftain (wtf?! never again)

now im making an toxic rain pathfinder,well see hows that go

This post was edited by pluke89 on Sep 27 2018 02:21pm
Gold: 453.00
Sep 27 2018 02:19pm
you won't die when playing hc, because your mindset will change

i change leagues sometimes until i get fed up from detonate dead and lagspike deaths, and in sc i die 50+ times on a char and in hc i get to 90 without dying obviously

you just go on until you die, then make new char and go again, until you reach higher and higher levels
Sep 27 2018 02:23pm
Quote (Korial @ 27 Sep 2018 22:19)
you won't die when playing hc, because your mindset will change

i change leagues sometimes until i get fed up from detonate dead and lagspike deaths, and in sc i die 50+ times on a char and in hc i get to 90 without dying obviously

you just go on until you die, then make new char and go again, until you reach higher and higher levels

on almost every char make i put blasphemy & warlords mark,just for the life & mana regen,im like without that i wont able to survive lol..
idk,maybe i never gonna learn the game,in diablo i was like the god of the game it was so easy for me
also grim dawn ive played easypeasy for me

but this?idk is it normal that u die that often in sc?i kinda hate it bc i lose exp then i gtg all over again :/
also wanna do shaper etc but i mostly get one shotted & then i think about all those investments i stick into the gear :/
Gold: 19,165.00
Sep 27 2018 06:35pm
You know someone sucks when he refers himself as ""god of X games"

Scrubcore don't know how to use Potions nor that Potions are actually the best items in this game

Edit: Most builds in aidscore is purely offensive with little HP and no mitigation gotta modify the builds a little so they're HC viable
In diablo there was no spike dmg except for those ghost in A5

This post was edited by Shizuka on Sep 27 2018 06:36pm
Sep 27 2018 11:38pm
Quote (Shizuka @ 28 Sep 2018 02:35)
You know someone sucks when he refers himself as ""god of X games"

Scrubcore don't know how to use Potions nor that Potions are actually the best items in this game

Edit: Most builds in aidscore is purely offensive with little HP and no mitigation gotta modify the builds a little so they're HC viable
In diablo there was no spike dmg except for those ghost in A5

dont take that god of games to serious my point there was it was much easyer specially with a hammerdin lol.. that is an allround killer for just anything.. here in poe u got so much builds & potential to make a char.
i want a build that can do anything and just facetank the crap out off a boss.. maybe i played d2 to much & to long because there u facetank a boss all the time..
i know i dont gotta compare d2 with poe but i keep failing at making chars however i follow builds gear three's etc & still i fail im kinda confused about it thats all.
Gold: 2,310.27
Sep 28 2018 12:59am
Quote (pluke89 @ 27 Sep 2018 21:14)
so... ive seen allot of ppl playing hc,but i wonder how far will i get till i die :D

i usealy follow builds from poe forums then i buy the 'near' same gear follow the three and spent massive currency's on the items.THEN when i got it all & ready to go i usealy just fucking die every single time XD
now what am i doing wrong lol???

im like hmm hc but i die allot in softcore then hc aint a option for me lol!

so i follow builds,buy same gear,lvl till 90.. but i just die from stupid things,what am im doing wrong???
never done shaper,elder,uber lab,playing 1 year now!

i did all maps except the fragments for shaper like hydra ,minotaur etc.. i also killed atziri with phantasm necro but like all the others like grandmaster ubers NONE its because i always die :(

anyone got tips???

this are the one's i made and all failed.

ahns might jugg (failed)
poet pen tele arc (good,but not for bosses)
phantasm necro (good,but not for bosses)
neboluch tentacle jugg (failed,just didnt worked lol)
arc totem hiero (good,not my thing)
rf chieftain (wtf?! never again)

now im making an toxic rain pathfinder,well see hows that go

I believe you answered your own question.
Gold: 1.93
Sep 28 2018 01:33am
You need to work on bullshit immunity.
Know how sometimes you just die out of nowhere to some bullshit and don't know why?
Get the poison immunity pantheon, get the chaos res pantheon, get a corrupting blood immune corruption, get the shock reduction divine power.
Then just build tanky, do not worry too much about damage if you can prioritise effective hitpoints.
Damage is easy to get anyway through stacking either criti multi or more damage multipliers or both.
Tell me your playstyle and i will mentor you on a build that will get you to end game, i am on holidays for 3 weeks and will not be playing at all so ill have plenty of time to answer questions while i wait for my drag to start screaming.

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Sep 28 2018 01:33am
Gold: 3,621.69
Sep 28 2018 03:47am
make sure you are quick at save and exit
Gold: 0.73
Sep 28 2018 05:24am
Gotta learn the basic mechanics on sc first I suppose
Gold: Locked
Sep 28 2018 05:26am
If you can’t beat endgame in sc don’t expect to do it on hc.
As previously stated, hc requires a different mindset and focus on the builds. It also puts more pressure on knowing game mechanics, boss mechanics etc.
Also, you need to tweak the builds you follow to be a bit more hc viable as someone also stated already.
If you do not know the mechanics of a certain boss, then don’t do it! Read up on it, YouTube it and ensure you know what you are getting into. My experience is that the things that kills me on hc is when I don’t know or forget about high dmg mechanics (usually from bosses).
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll