d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Is Tripple Degen Burn Poison Bleed Possible? > Theory Build Discussion
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Sep 26 2018 04:26am
Has any one ever made a bleed, poison, ignite build and is it not completely weak? DoT applies to all three status and applying the status's is really easy now with certain ascendancys and new uniques.

I love to experiment but I end up burning allot of currency doing so. Doesn't hurt to ask around.
Gold: 1,399.31
Sep 26 2018 05:02am
Haven't tested, but i'd imagine it would be hard to incorporate all three because of very different base damage scaling.

If you wan't three damage sources, maybe go with frontloaded damage, and 2 dots, scaling generic damage.

Just a few ideas:

Bleed poison with fat phys base, or burn poison with fat fire base and % elemental added as chaos damage from items or i.e. trickster passive.

I'd maybe go with scaling minion damage with new Spiritual Aid passive, because it's generic damage, so would apply to frontload and all types of dots.

Also look out for items that give generic damage i.e.:
new staff Grey Spire gives up to 300% generic damage,
Cyclopean Coil also gives generic damage, etc
Gold: 1.93
Sep 26 2018 06:07am
Bleed scales off phys so its pretty hard, fire + poison vokuurs is good.
Gold: 7,558.00
Sep 26 2018 10:59am
Tested some years ago bleed bow gravi gladiator before brutality gem. Was fun and decent clearspeed at low maps. Dunno how could it be now and include burn and psn to it. Was also theorycrafting deathsoath rf build for dual dehen build some months ago

This post was edited by vekara on Sep 26 2018 11:00am
Gold: 202.99
Sep 28 2018 08:27am
They all scale different things so every build is 100% better by just using one of them

If you want poison go pathfinder or assassin with toxic rain/Tornado shot/barrage + lioneyes glare/death's opus/quill rain
or Volkuurs+tempest/quill rain + abyssal jewel stacking

If you want ignite go elementalist with Burning arrow/scourge arrow + tempest, abyss jewels and stormfire

bleed just sucks ass in general (except for just bleed explosions from haemophilia gloves which are decent on some builds but even then you don't actually scale any bleed dmg)
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll