d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Favorite Songs & Bands > Trying To Find A Song! - Music Video > Dont Know Song Name Or Band
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 81,500.00
Sep 25 2018 06:19pm
Hey! I am trying to find a song, an cannot for the life of me remember the name of song, the artist or even any lyrics. only that I liked it!

It is a female artist, in a sort of dark and spooky video. I think it was released in the 90's or early 2000's

There is a young girl who is exploring a spooky house, i think I remember jars full of weird shit and all that. and the young girl was the singer's younger self. the singer was also in the video following the girl but always one step behind. looking through windows and such.

Does anyone have ANY idea? I feel I have exhausted all of my search terms and the like.

Thanks!
Gold: 16,320.00
Sep 25 2018 10:49pm
Quote (alpha_k @ Sep 25 2018 07:19pm)
Hey! I am trying to find a song, an cannot for the life of me remember the name of song, the artist or even any lyrics. only that I liked it!

It is a female artist, in a sort of dark and spooky video. I think it was released in the 90's or early 2000's

There is a young girl who is exploring a spooky house, i think I remember jars full of weird shit and all that. and the young girl was the singer's younger self. the singer was also in the video following the girl but always one step behind. looking through windows and such.

Does anyone have ANY idea? I feel I have exhausted all of my search terms and the like.

Thanks!

Where did you see it? MTV?
Pop, rock, what?
Gothic makeup or not?
Go Back To Favorite Songs & Bands Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll