d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Why People Do These Things?
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,130.00
Sep 20 2018 09:11pm
Quote (death_knight @ Sep 20 2018 10:06pm)
Perhaps some vegans do not want to be part of the cruel way animal products are produced

Or maybe they have a holistic view that life is sacred and it is to be respected and maybe it's you who are brainwashed into thinking it's ok

Furthermore if aliens come down and roast your mom and pops you better not cry

everyone is drinking water, thus killing the fishes. we are all murderers. so either wya they are part of the cruel way of kllin animals, so that argument isnt valid
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Sep 20 2018 09:20pm
Quote (FamilyGuyViewer @ 20 Sep 2018 21:11)
everyone is drinking water, thus killing the fishes. we are all murderers. so either wya they are part of the cruel way of kllin animals, so that argument isnt valid

That's fallacy there is a huge difference in drinking water and eating plants vs affecting the well-being of another creature and consciously being part of the process, often without remorse
Gold: 40.64
Sep 20 2018 09:21pm
Some people are vegetarians for environmental reasons. Beef is hell on the ecosystem and uses an immense amount of resources (oil, water, and land) - just an example. It's one of the biggest polluters on the planet.
Some people choose organics because of concerns or principles about pesticides, antibiotic use, or animal welfare.

I don't trust the USDA and a sick society to make dietary health choices for me. People are free to make their own food choices and it's not a problem.
Gold: 2,130.00
Sep 20 2018 10:00pm
Quote (NatureNames @ Sep 20 2018 10:21pm)
Some people are vegetarians for environmental reasons. Beef is hell on the ecosystem and uses an immense amount of resources (oil, water, and land) - just an example. It's one of the biggest polluters on the planet.
Some people choose organics because of concerns or principles about pesticides, antibiotic use, or animal welfare.

I don't trust the USDA and a sick society to make dietary health choices for me. People are free to make their own food choices and it's not a problem.

yes but there are people who arent eating organics and still live a healthy style... so theres no reason to eat organic if both ways can lead to healthy style (such as gym, tracking ur calories, nutrition stuff, etc..)

plus theres no way your going to know 100% how your food came to be. if u go into a restaurant, your not going to know all the details on how the food was prepped starting from the anima source

This post was edited by FamilyGuyViewer on Sep 20 2018 10:06pm
Gold: 192.19
Sep 20 2018 11:06pm
Quote (FamilyGuyViewer @ 20 Sep 2018 18:40)
why and how did people become vegeterians?

why do certain people eat only organic stuff?

who brain washed these people? like there are people out there eating regular food, and having a healthy lifestyle (cuz of gym, fitness, etc..)

You ever think about the preservatives they put in food man?
Gold: 1.69
Sep 20 2018 11:20pm
Quote (NatureNames @ 20 Sep 2018 23:21)

It only does all those things because of how large the human population is...
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll