d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > Hellfire Ring Of Intelligence / Strength/ Etc Help
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 651.40
Sep 20 2018 06:12am
Playing a non-season (I think) character. Currently level 70 necromancer with paragon lvl 150ish.

I play on PlayStation 4

Having trouble getting the materials for the Hellfire Ring of Intellignce / Etc. I can get the mats for hellfire amulet of intelligence / etc. and the regular hellfire ring through doing the keywardens etc.

Looking at a few resources online, it looks as though I need to find the Infernal Machine Plans dropped from Keywarden in Act 4. I have killed this Keywarden in Act 4 on torment difficulty 3-5 enough times where i have 11x Infernal Machine's of Fright and either it hasn't dropped, or when I killed this keywarden the first time about a week ago, I didn't know about these plans and used them.

I have looked in the blacksmith (level 12), under all possible tabs I could think of but I don't see the ability to Infernal Machine option.

Maybe I do not know what exactly I am supposed to do so anyhelp or any new direction would be very much appreciated.

FYI, just started playing Diablo 3 about 3 weeks ago for the first time ever so fairly new at this shit.

Thanks again.

This post was edited by Ukon on Sep 20 2018 06:17am
Gold: 161,509.00
Sep 21 2018 10:40am
So there is a little girl in the base camp of act 2. She is near the transmog lady. Buy the plans for hellfire rings and ammys from her.

Then to get the materials, go into the house past the transmog lady, near where the healer is, and click on the infernal machines inside that house. it will open a portal where you will kill 2 bosses at once, and one will drop the mats u need to make the hellfire ring. do this 4 times, once with each of the different types of infernal machines in order to get all 4 mats u need. then craft it at the gem lady (not the blacksmith).
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll