d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Interlink Marketplace Between Soft & Hard > Not Sure How Or If Rewarding.
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 8,672.68
Sep 19 2018 03:32am
Note: if you vote other than Yes, I would like some reason as to why... would be good to see why and maybe work around or discuss those issues.

Suggestion: Have access to both cores via the marketplace for resetting expired items ONLY.

Let me get this out of the way first... HELL NO, you can NOT buy SC items on HC or Vice versa.

How to achieve this:
When you select the other core, you click on the item (can not remove it), select "re-sell", then put in the amount and your password.

Not sure if it is easy to implement how I posted, but, there could be another way.

This just came about by two(2) factors:
1. I used to play SC and swapped to HC and deleted all my characters and have items on the SC Marketplace.
2. I just got a PM asking if I could sell the last two(2) remaining items in my SC Marketplace.

Now... I thought, I should just delete a character and then make SC character, put items on Marketplace and then reverse process.
Logical plan... then I realised that all my HC characters are basically Ranked on the Heavy Weapons table... I don't want to lose those
prof/ranks or samurai... hence this thread.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Sep 19 2018 03:48am
Gold: 433.84
Sep 19 2018 03:58am
Voted no, useless for everyone except a small handfull of people once every year
Sep 19 2018 04:36am
Quote (SCXiao @ Sep 19 2018 10:58pm)
Voted no, useless for everyone except a small handfull of people once every year

Decent point... so a handful is what... 1/8 the current max players online? 40 (43 is the highest I have seen since update)
What about those that play both cores? They could use this ending their game session to go to bed and reset both core
marketplace items instead of switching characters.

Note: even though it seems like a minor indifference, they all add up, even saving a penny a day amounts to a lot in the end.

Another way to think about it, a person plays both cores, gets a message in game and asks them to reset the expired item from
the other core... so, instead of replying and asking them to wait because they are in a group, they could just reset while being
on the other core. Or they maybe nearing the end of a Map or Catacomb, they don't need to leave or make other person wait,
they just use the marketplace.

To me that would be a pro reason or more.

I am not arguing that your point is invalid, I am also thinking about those that you dismissed in your process of thinking it is "useless".
Is it useless for YOU? Then that is your validation. I hope to see more people vote and also state their opinions. Thanks.

Quote (Joshie @ Sep 19 2018 11:46pm)
Poul would spend more dev time on this than the time actually spent by people using this feature.

No

Still a valid point... so how much time does 1 person spend on a minor code implementation to the 1/8 player base using it once per year?
Then also maybe used for newcomers that want to test or play both cores.

I wish people could come up with something valid instead of mediocre.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Sep 19 2018 04:59am
Gold: 358.89
Sep 19 2018 04:46am
Poul would spend more dev time on this than the time actually spent by people using this feature.

No
Gold: 5.97
Sep 19 2018 05:13am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Sep 19 2018 05:36am)
Decent point... so a handful is what... 1/8 the current max players online? 40 (43 is the highest I have seen since update)
What about those that play both cores? They could use this ending their game session to go to bed and reset both core
marketplace items instead of switching characters.

Note: even though it seems like a minor indifference, they all add up, even saving a penny a day amounts to a lot in the end.

Another way to think about it, a person plays both cores, gets a message in game and asks them to reset the expired item from
the other core... so, instead of replying and asking them to wait because they are in a group, they could just reset while being
on the other core. Or they maybe nearing the end of a Map or Catacomb, they don't need to leave or make other person wait,
they just use the marketplace.

To me that would be a pro reason or more.

I am not arguing that your point is invalid, I am also thinking about those that you dismissed in your process of thinking it is "useless".
Is it useless for YOU? Then that is your validation. I hope to see more people vote and also state their opinions. Thanks.

Still a valid point... so how much time does 1 person spend on a minor code implementation to the 1/8 player base using it once per year?
Then also maybe used for newcomers that want to test or play both cores.

I wish people could come up with something valid instead of mediocre.

What makes you think this would be minor?
You're talking about a sort of integration where there is currently nothing

The points raised against this idea far outweigh the points you've made for it..
Just too delusional just like cheeya to see anyone else's point of view.
You both must do some pretty hardcore dabs

You're biggest reason for not deleting a char and making a new one to renew your marketplace is that you don't want to lose rank 2 longsword
So in the wise words of a wise man in wise situations
Get oooooooooooooooover yourself lol

This post was edited by McDavid on Sep 19 2018 05:16am
Sep 19 2018 05:17am
Quote (McDavid @ Sep 20 2018 12:13am)
What makes you think this would be minor?
You're talking about a sort of integration where there is currently nothing

The points raised against this idea far outweigh the points you've made for it..
Just too delusional just like cheeya to see anyone else's point of view.
You both must do some pretty hardcore dabs

You're biggest reason for not deleting a char and making a new one to renew your marketplace is that you don't want to lose rank 2 longsword
So in the wise words of a wise man in wise situations
Get oooooooooooooooover yourself lol

So, are you saying that when people pass/fail master quest on either core that it is nothing implemented to join both cores?
So does this also mean that when I congratulate another person who passed on softcore in game while on hardcore, that
nothing like this can NOT be implemented.

Interesting. Are you certain you know what you are talking about? Or are you pointing out something else?

So, you vote No because why? I don't think you know what you are talking about, check all heavy weapons, not just longsword.
You think I am like Cheeya because he points out things that you do not comprehend and you think I am like him? Shit, both me
and Cheeya argue points of view openly between each other... I think you are sore at something.

I don't have to get over myself, my points are valid also... I did not say that those people I quoted had invalid points either.
Smoke a bowl or two, have some beers, get laid or watch a funny program... your logic is posted from your own inadequate
way to debate, discuss in a manner with logical reasoning. Thanks for not posting a reason why you voted NO and just :cry:
about this and that.

Don't post anything invalid to topic please, I chose not to report your rage.

Quote (McDavid @ Sep 20 2018 12:21am)
Lol okay smartass, itemwise
I'm certain I do not know what I'm talking about when it comes to coding, as I'm sure you are in the same boat.
I am certain I know what I'm talking about when I say any more time spent by anyone on this suggestion is a waste of time, pce

Actually I have done coding, even done a few websites and CSS blah blah. So don't assume.
Oh, there is an EDIT function that works... you should learn to use it. Oh you do, pity you wanted attention and not re-edit the quote and response.

Read:

Quote (izParagonzi @ Sep 19 2018 10:32pm)
How to achieve this:
When you select the other core, you click on the item (can not remove it), select "re-sell", then put in the amount and your password.

You are not removing the item, you are confirming the item on the other core by selecting it and then entering a command.
It is like messaging another person on another core... but, coding will be added just like "if" statements on an excel sheet (keeping this easy for you to think about)

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Sep 19 2018 05:39am
Gold: 5.97
Sep 19 2018 05:21am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Sep 19 2018 06:17am)
So, are you saying that when people pass/fail master quest on either core that it is nothing implemented to join both cores?
So does this also mean that when I congratulate another person who passed on softcore in game while on hardcore, that
nothing like this can NOT be implemented.

Interesting. Are you certain you know what you are talking about? Or are you pointing out something else?

Lol okay smartass, itemwise
I'm certain I do not know what I'm talking about when it comes to coding, as I'm sure you are in the same boat.
I am certain I know what I'm talking about when I say any more time spent by anyone on this suggestion is a waste of time, pce
Gold: 7,863.56
Sep 19 2018 05:55am
Where is the HELL NO option???
Sep 19 2018 06:00am
Quote (Paparick @ Sep 20 2018 12:55am)
Where is the HELL NO option???

:rofl: I posted it in the topic.

Quote (izParagonzi @ Sep 19 2018 10:32pm)
Let me get this out of the way first... HELL NO, you can NOT buy SC items on HC or Vice versa.

Where's the reason? Next time.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Sep 19 2018 06:01am
Gold: 7,863.56
Sep 19 2018 06:07am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Sep 19 2018 09:00am)

Where's the reason? Next time.

OK you want reason.

I will try to make it as simple as possible.

If this were to be implemented as you suggest,
it will simply open the door for cry topics for HC/SC inter-core sales
DESPITE the HELL NO clause you inserted in Post #1

We do not need more C*******K topics in here

Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll