d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Ls Gameplay Issues > What Needs To Be Updated Asap
Prev123
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 50,100.19
Sep 18 2018 07:06am
Quote (netwarrior @ Sep 18 2018 08:59am)
Yes, when you have to close your window (i.e because you played during lunch break or smth) and you reopen it you need to do it. If not, every time you load the game you need to rearrange windows, change the volume, change the whistle... I mean this is waste of time that can be optimized for 3-6 man hours...

P.S. And since the game is so epicly amazing and different and it has 50 players total, it won't be a huge database to persist these preferences, lul

Okay I get what your saying now. You want the game to auto save so u always whistle level ones every single time you load the game instead of it making you whistle the level you are because your too
lazy to type in level 1 when you relog.

GoTcha .

Edit: I have been reading all your ls posts since you started here.

This game clearly is not what you want or think it is. Yet you come back time and time again. THere is obviously something you like about it. My guess is you enjoy bitching and trolling the ls forum. :)

This post was edited by slushslush on Sep 18 2018 07:08am
Gold: 3.00
Sep 18 2018 07:26am
Quote (slushslush @ Sep 18 2018 04:06pm)
Okay I get what your saying now. You want the game to auto save so u always whistle level ones every single time you load the game instead of it making you whistle the level you are because your too
lazy to type in level 1 when you relog.

GoTcha .

Edit: I have been reading all your ls posts since you started here.

This game clearly is not what you want or think it is. Yet you come back time and time again. THere is obviously something you like about it. My guess is you enjoy bitching and trolling the ls forum. :)

Nah, I tried softcore but there were too many idiots there, so I took a break and came back to try hardcore, it is a desert, almost nobody plays, but the few I met were nice people. I am just annoyed that the game developer as inexperienced as he is, decided to do crappy decisions like removing wells randomly, but doesn't have the 'time' to actually fix all kinds of annoying misfeatures his game has.
Gold: 2,000.40
Sep 18 2018 07:35am
Quote (netwarrior @ 18 Sep 2018 09:26)
Nah, I tried softcore but there were too many idiots there, so I took a break and came back to try hardcore, it is a desert, almost nobody plays, but the few I met were nice people. I am just annoyed that the game developer as inexperienced as he is, decided to do crappy decisions like removing wells randomly, but doesn't have the 'time' to actually fix all kinds of annoying misfeatures his game has.

Gameplay Issue: You were allowed to create an account. Let me help you become more successful at LS in 5 easy steps -

1) Delete Your account
2) Uninstall your windows from PC/Laptop/Phone/Whatever device you are using
3) Throw said item off the room of your home/apartment/cardboard box
4) Jump after it
5) Profit.

Please have a friend stream or youtube this process so the rest of us can enjoy your gaming experience. If this does not appeal to you, feel free to gtfo and not come back. Have a nice day.
Gold: 3.00
Sep 18 2018 07:37am
Quote (HylianHero @ Sep 18 2018 04:35pm)
Gameplay Issue: You were allowed to create an account. Let me help you become more successful at LS in 5 easy steps -

1) Delete Your account
2) Uninstall your windows from PC/Laptop/Phone/Whatever device you are using
3) Throw said item off the room of your home/apartment/cardboard box
4) Jump after it
5) Profit.

Please have a friend stream or youtube this process so the rest of us can enjoy your gaming experience. If this does not appeal to you, feel free to gtfo and not come back. Have a nice day.

Quote (netwarrior @ Sep 18 2018 04:26pm)
Nah, I tried softcore but there were too many idiots there.

Man this guy proved me right so fast...

Gold: 2,508.00
Sep 18 2018 07:52am
hey guise. i am so smart. u r nawt
Gold: 9,025.34
Sep 18 2018 07:58am
Just go ahead and make your own dream game.
Gold: 2,000.40
Sep 18 2018 08:00am
Quote (netwarrior @ 18 Sep 2018 09:37)
Man this guy proved me right so fast...

Your thread beat all of us out in stupidity. Grats on fail. You may leave now.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev123
Closed New Topic New Poll