d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony > Ps4 Controller: Reoccurring Charging Issues > :angry:
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 128,651.77
Sep 18 2018 02:04pm
not charging issue, but it seems like randomly my joystick "sticks" for a few seconds, but the joystick itself is fine visually.

as in my guy will continue rotating right even if i push the joystick in the left direction for a second or so. makes fps a really difficult when shooting someone
Gold: 1,803.00
Sep 18 2018 11:55pm
I always had this issue more with xbox controllers. If you want, just order an improved cable for charging from Battle beaver customs
Gold: 6.00
Sep 20 2018 05:29pm
Quote (dragoneth @ Sep 17 2018 09:00pm)
yeah see those like snap in for me and are probably the reason i can lift my controller by the charging cord when plugged in
maybe they changed the controllers/cords slightly for later generations or something and they suck idk mine fits like a fat cock in a virgin pussy its tight as f

are you using the original cord?
heres a pic of my controller hanging by the cord idk why its sideways tinypic rotated it for some weird ass reason lol

http://i63.tinypic.com/wqzurm.jpg

Yeah, no way i can do that lol

Quote (partank @ Sep 18 2018 04:04pm)
not charging issue, but it seems like randomly my joystick "sticks" for a few seconds, but the joystick itself is fine visually.

as in my guy will continue rotating right even if i push the joystick in the left direction for a second or so. makes fps a really difficult when shooting someone

Did you try pulling the analog up till it pops out of place and push it back in.

Quote (tommyd323 @ Sep 19 2018 01:55am)
I always had this issue more with xbox controllers. If you want, just order an improved cable for charging from Battle beaver customs

thanks, ill check that out.
Go Back To Sony Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll