d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Black Desert >
FT
> Pearls F/t > Iso Fg Offers
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,369.00
Sep 13 2018 08:11am
N/A server: pearls will be gifted to you. I will need your family name (and possibly have to friend list each other) and you will need a level 56 or higher character. you will pm me the item you want gift, and send half fg first. once ive delivered the item you will send the rest of the forum gold to complete the transaction. If you absolutely need me to go first, Im perfectly O.k. with using a mediator :) I can buy as many pearls as are necessary, although I have 4400 in stock right now. pm for pricing

This post was edited by Scstang04 on Sep 16 2018 01:32pm
Gold: 0.00
Sep 15 2018 03:21am
It's good to provide both character and family name to make sure you have the right person, you don't need to add each other.
You need a character that is at least level 50 in order to gift others -- the person receiving the gift can be a brand new player, their level doesn't matter.
You should also mention what server you're selling pearls for, whether it's NA, EU, or others, as they are separate.
You, as the seller, should take multiple screenshots throughout the gifting process as proof that you sent the item, just in case someone claims you didn't.
As for the buyer, I would personally recommend using mediators if you ever feel unsure about sending first in any trade.

This post was edited by Kokua on Sep 15 2018 03:24am
Gold: 6,369.00
Sep 19 2018 10:18pm
Quote (Kokua @ Sep 15 2018 05:21am)
It's good to provide both character and family name to make sure you have the right person, you don't need to add each other.
You need a character that is at least level 50 in order to gift others -- the person receiving the gift can be a brand new player, their level doesn't matter.
You should also mention what server you're selling pearls for, whether it's NA, EU, or others, as they are separate.
You, as the seller, should take multiple screenshots throughout the gifting process as proof that you sent the item, just in case someone claims you didn't.
As for the buyer, I would personally recommend using mediators if you ever feel unsure about sending first in any trade.

Ty for your help sir
Go Back To Black Desert Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll