d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Suggestion: Ees Vs Eis > Read Fist Before Vote Thanks
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 8,666.98
Sep 13 2018 11:10am
Quote (PhiRip @ Sep 14 2018 05:54am)
For stacking fish the pouch would be optimal? lol you can control your fish stacks much more efficiently and have literally ALL the other slots for catching new fish or making more glyphs etc. It would be an organization tool that gives more storage which should be a skillers dream.

Edit- he could also add the ability to stack fish via vault and none of these ideas would be needed.

This is why I referred it to being Dungeons and Dragons... you are basically wanting the pouch in a pouch effect... let me put it this way. The POUCH is a piece of EQUIPMENT, thus it is held in the equipment section, NOT the item section where fish/comfrey, rods etc go. If we did your suggestion and have them in the item section, it gives the 'magic bag in a magic bag' effect or, in D2 terminology... a cube in a cube in a cube etc effect.

Quote (SilentXer0 @ Sep 14 2018 05:57am)
how about more slots as an objective reward?

adding more objectives is a great idea... what level would you get these rewards at? I know... when you clear a catacomb, you get 1-2 Item Slots OR you choose 1-2 Equipment slots. And so, now you can choose, this would also apply to Treasure Pest when giving its' reward... you choose.
Gold: 248,047.40
Sep 13 2018 11:52am
Quote (SilentXer0 @ 13 Sep 2018 10:57)
how about more slots as an objective reward?

Id love to see some new EIS reward objectives! This would make life so much easier/better!

The only conditions id have would be:

Solo completion possible
Does not get trapped behind quests that require groups to unlock

Also it would be nice for the quest to become available relatively early so you can find it without too much issue. I explored 45-71 last night and didnt find sneaky until 71. Obviously I just remade since HH cant kill that :rofl:

This post was edited by Cheeya on Sep 13 2018 11:54am
Gold: 27.91
Sep 13 2018 11:57am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Sep 13 2018 12:10pm)
This is why I referred it to being Dungeons and Dragons... you are basically wanting the pouch in a pouch effect... let me put it this way. The POUCH is a piece of EQUIPMENT, thus it is held in the equipment section, NOT the item section where fish/comfrey, rods etc go. If we did your suggestion and have them in the item section, it gives the 'magic bag in a magic bag' effect or, in D2 terminology... a cube in a cube in a cube etc effect.

adding more objectives is a great idea... what level would you get these rewards at? I know... when you clear a catacomb, you get 1-2 Item Slots OR you choose 1-2 Equipment slots. And so, now you can choose, this would also apply to Treasure Pest when giving its' reward... you choose.

Who are you to say it's equipment and not an item?
Dungeons and dragons? I don't even know what that junk is therefore there are in no way related. Stop comparing EVERY idea to that from another game. This game isn't those games. Literally EVERY idea can be assimilated to a game that has already done it. It's irrelevant. The Pouch should / would be an ITEM as no other ITEMS (materials that can't be equipped in your inventory) are included in your equipment slots. I don't understand how you come to these bizarre conclusions related to the pouch in a pouch nonsense. Its 1 pouch in your items that holds X amount of items. Freeing up much needed space and take up 1 space.

Also as stated NONE of this is even needed if: Paul makes stacking via your vault possible. He's already made huge strides in improving vault capabilites. I wouldn't be shocked if he considered such a thing.

Quote (Cheeya @ Sep 13 2018 12:52pm)
Id love to see some new EIS reward objectives! This would make life so much easier/better!

The only conditions id have would be:

Solo completion possible
Does not get trapped behind quests that require groups to unlock

Also it would be nice for the quest to become available relatively early so you can find it without too much issue. I explored 45-71 last night and didnt find sneaky until 71. Obviously I just remade since HH cant kill that :rofl:

Explore the Maze: Gives 1-2 Equipment slots & X-X Item slots.

This post was edited by PhiRip on Sep 13 2018 11:59am
Gold: 55,623.58
Sep 13 2018 01:24pm
Quote (Cheeya @ Sep 13 2018 08:16am)
So... Cartrack would make another topic then?

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Gold: 366,140.70
Trader: Trusted
Sep 13 2018 01:39pm
Yes... i fish from time to time and i already pretty oftwn ozt of space... also great add for glyphee/fisher
Gold: 2,303.00
Warn: 30%
Sep 13 2018 02:00pm
Quote (SilentXer0 @ Sep 13 2018 01:18pm)
ok, then i change my vote to NO.

we don't need anymore useless (imo) item stats.

He`s got a point. This isn`t a new idea. It`s been suggested many times. Just put both of them into the same mod. It would be nice but it seems like just a dream atm.
Sep 13 2018 05:45pm
Quote (PhiRip @ Sep 14 2018 06:57am)
Who are you to say it's equipment and not an item?
Dungeons and dragons? I don't even know what that junk is therefore there are in no way related. Stop comparing EVERY idea to that from another game. This game isn't those games. Literally EVERY idea can be assimilated to a game that has already done it. It's irrelevant. The Pouch should / would be an ITEM as no other ITEMS (materials that can't be equipped in your inventory) are included in your equipment slots. I don't understand how you come to these bizarre conclusions related to the pouch in a pouch nonsense. Its 1 pouch in your items that holds X amount of items. Freeing up much needed space and take up 1 space.

Also as stated NONE of this is even needed if: Paul makes stacking via your vault possible. He's already made huge strides in improving vault capabilites. I wouldn't be shocked if he considered such a thing.

Let us see, the pouch would be put in the 'item' slot section giving you 5 extra item space, which in effect is only 4 because the pouch is using 1 space, so can you use another pouch with 5, can this pouch be put into the first pouch? No! That's good, so it takes up another slot but has 5 extra item space, again basically only 4.

So let us say you can only use 1 pouch, now, since it is an Item and can also be categorized as equipment, would you have to equip it to get its' effect.

Basically you could call the Item slot section a bag or pack of sorts already.

These things would have to be taken into consideration also.
Sep 18 2018 09:12am
:bouncy:
Gold: 20,849.67
Sep 18 2018 10:28am
all sounds good to me!
Gold: 0.20
Sep 18 2018 11:06am
but you can only have so many pockets to stick your stuff in! I can't stack several potions, comfreys, different species of fish in even the best of fanny packs!
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll