d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Character Builds > I Know These Guides Stickied Are Old, But..
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Sep 12 2018 12:07am
Mob Chain Counter

does this still exist in the game?

would someone unsticky these old ass, useless and most of all MISLEADING 'guides' for ladder slasher?

make a contest for ladder slasher guides, winner gets thier guide stickied for 10 years... lol jk, just stickied until it becomes old ass useless and misleading

start with replacing the guides already stickied, would be super easy to at least cross out everything wrong in those guides or simply unsticky them

This post was edited by LordBerem on Sep 12 2018 12:08am
Gold: 76,581.60
Sep 16 2018 06:58am
Mob chain counter still exists according to the LS portal...

https://ladderslasher.d2jsp.org/index.php?a=1

But I don’t think this information gets updated with the changes
Gold: 950.13
Sep 18 2018 12:31am
All classes are basically the same just stuck using different weapons. No need guides. Cleaning up the portal would be much more helpful.
Gold: 0.20
Sep 18 2018 11:04am
Maybe the MCC still exists :ph34r:
Gold: 8,581.48
Sep 18 2018 05:11pm
Quote (Henchman21 @ Sep 19 2018 06:04am)
Maybe the MCC still exists :ph34r:

It still exists. Either it is just turned off, or held in old coding records. It just doesn't function now.
Gold: 0.20
Sep 24 2018 01:02pm
or.... it's an unknown hidden secret!
Gold: 0.00
Sep 25 2018 07:44pm
Dura on fishing rod basically like EE? Just makes it better? By how much? Does a splintered lvl 0 with 20 dura = next level with no dura like EE on weps?

Wtf is suffice and what does it do

I kinda get glyphs but fishing seems easier time kill.... if I chose one or the other to level up, which would be better fg income, fish or glyphs?

Transmute- this where I'm lost. 2 items = another item with specific stat? Is there a more extensive list than one in old ass guide? Does magical t1 essence + t1 magical item basically reroll that item?

As a tank character in groups, does my damage matter after lvl 55? Like if I pump all vita, would a 170ee club do enough dps to matter later levels or should I look for wep with mass vita/life/int(for mag res not mag damage) to tank harder?

When group climbing, do you even look at the drops? Shit goes so fast I barely even glance at drops much less scan over them... like kinda seems like the tank char who just takes damage should be the one to click little less and scan the drops, maybe designated to do so, and then split the fg between group if find good item. Basically the question here is: what is the group climb etiquette for picking up drops? Also the timer on items for when you click, how does it determine who gets it if more than one person clicks?
Gold: 8,581.48
Sep 25 2018 08:58pm
Quote (LordBerem @ Sep 26 2018 02:44pm)
Dura on fishing rod basically like EE? Just makes it better? By how much? Does a splintered lvl 0 with 20 dura = next level with no dura like EE on weps?

Wtf is suffice and what does it do

I kinda get glyphs but fishing seems easier time kill.... if I chose one or the other to level up, which would be better fg income, fish or glyphs?

Transmute- this where I'm lost. 2 items = another item with specific stat? Is there a more extensive list than one in old ass guide? Does magical t1 essence + t1 magical item basically reroll that item?

As a tank character in groups, does my damage matter after lvl 55? Like if I pump all vita, would a 170ee club do enough dps to matter later levels or should I look for wep with mass vita/life/int(for mag res not mag damage) to tank harder?

When group climbing, do you even look at the drops? Shit goes so fast I barely even glance at drops much less scan over them... like kinda seems like the tank char who just takes damage should be the one to click little less and scan the drops, maybe designated to do so, and then split the fg between group if find good item. Basically the question here is: what is the group climb etiquette for picking up drops? Also the timer on items for when you click, how does it determine who gets it if more than one person clicks?

You need to ask yourself what role you want to play when building your character.

1. Tank ONLY support character? If so, then all your items would consist of Vita/Intelligence mods added to the best enhanced effect armor mod. (Vit/Int Weapon & Charm)
2. Skiller, choose the one skill you want to be predominant in: Glypher (glyphs have a time limilt, so you will suffucense to increase this), Fisher (Fish for higher Tier fish... but, you can Cook to increase amount... then you can Suffusence to also increase cooking % as well... example: Tier 1 Fish with 100 max life... cooked at 100% equates to 200 max life fish, now, with 100% suff skill, it turns the 200 max life to 400 max life)
3. Are you wanting to increase your damage by certain weapons or charms... if so, you will just explore catacombs and/or maps to gain profs.
4. ETC

You have to choose for yourself what you want to achieve, you also have to define your time to do what you need to do to achieve them.

For myself, I don't like fishing / cooking / glyphing etc... but, I will endeavor to gain profs with my weapons (Heavy) and healing (all heal types) as I solo... this is where you gain the most profs for these... thus, I use comfreys which drop more frequently now. You decide... don't rely on how to best all areas, you don't have the time to do so... get in a guild that have skillers that have taken the time to do these things, or become one of them.
Go Back To LS Character Builds Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll