d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > My Current Workout Routine!
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Sep 11 2018 08:36pm
Please tell me what's wrong with it, and what can i do to improve it... My goal is to get bigger/bigger muscles

I do this routine 2 days straight, and have 1 rest day... and i keep repeating this process
What my routine is:

100-150 pushups a day (20-30 reps per set)
4-6 sets of curls, with 8-12 reps
3 sets of hammer curls with 8-12 reps

This is my current routine, as i don't really have much equipment yet, and i cant go to gym as i don't drive currently.....So let me know what's wrong or what i can improve, as far as sets/reps, how often to rest, etc?
I'm hoping to get an Olympic sized weight bench in December, hopefully :)

This post was edited by ferf on Sep 11 2018 08:59pm
Sep 11 2018 09:12pm
oh my god

first off, please... take the bus, or bike, or w/e you need to do to get to the gym.

until then;

you arent hitting your back/legs at all. start doing body weight squats/lunges, maybe get a pullup bar.

once you start going to an actual gym youll have a lot more equipment and exercises at your disposal and you can start a proper routine. you arent going to get much out of what you're doing right now, but its better than nothing.
Sep 11 2018 09:21pm
Quote (devilslayer @ Sep 11 2018 11:12pm)
oh my god

first off, please... take the bus, or bike, or w/e you need to do to get to the gym.

until then;

you arent hitting your back/legs at all. start doing body weight squats/lunges, maybe get a pullup bar.

once you start going to an actual gym youll have a lot more equipment and exercises at your disposal and you can start a proper routine. you arent going to get much out of what you're doing right now, but its better than nothing.

for legs, i do cardio... I go running..... I'm more interested in making my upper body more muscular/bigger.....
Gold: 4,487.65
Sep 11 2018 10:12pm
Push-ups are for women without tits. Are you a woman without tits? I didn't think so.

Right, grab yourself some dumbbells, 50lb+ and start swinging them in a curling motion.

You feel that? That's your bicep. The biceps is the only muscle in the body besides your cock that makes you a man, and in 2018, a cock doesn't even make you a man anymore.

By your 7th set of 50lb curls, you've hit the anabolic window. Within 8 minutes, you need to have consumed 1,500 calories of rice and chicken, with a pint of Ben and Jerry's ready to wash it down.

If I can see you posting after reading this, I'll assume you haven't done it as you should be too large to reach the keyboard.
Gold: 1.03
Sep 12 2018 09:03pm
Quote (sil3ntd3ath @ Sep 12 2018 12:12am)
Push-ups are for women without tits. Are you a woman without tits? I didn't think so.

Right, grab yourself some dumbbells, 50lb+ and start swinging them in a curling motion.

You feel that? That's your bicep. The biceps is the only muscle in the body besides your cock that makes you a man, and in 2018, a cock doesn't even make you a man anymore.

By your 7th set of 50lb curls, you've hit the anabolic window. Within 8 minutes, you need to have consumed 1,500 calories of rice and chicken, with a pint of Ben and Jerry's ready to wash it down.

If I can see you posting after reading this, I'll assume you haven't done it as you should be too large to reach the keyboard.

LOOOOOL
Sep 13 2018 04:53am
Quote (ferf @ Sep 12 2018 03:21am)
for legs, i do cardio... I go running..... I'm more interested in making my upper body more muscular/bigger.....

Build the chest, fuck the rest
Gold: 204.60
Sep 13 2018 01:05pm
Quote (ozzyarmy3 @ Sep 13 2018 10:53am)
Build the chest, fuck the rest

This hahaaha
Gold: 1.00
Sep 13 2018 03:23pm
Quote (sil3ntd3ath @ Sep 12 2018 12:12am)

Fuck iv been doing it wrong.
Gold: 24,100.00
Sep 13 2018 04:51pm
Quote (ferf @ 12 Sep 2018 04:36)
Please tell me what's wrong with it, and what can i do to improve it... My goal is to get bigger/bigger muscles

I do this routine 2 days straight, and have 1 rest day... and i keep repeating this process
What my routine is:

This is my current routine, as i don't really have much equipment yet, and i cant go to gym as i don't drive currently.....So let me know what's wrong or what i can improve, as far as sets/reps, how often to rest, etc?
I'm hoping to get an Olympic sized weight bench in December, hopefully :)

m8, google for progressive overload. That is what builds your muscles. Maintaining same routine will not force your muscles to grow, you will just maintain it.

Next thing, same as with fat, building muscles is not that difficult issue. You stress progressively muscle, it will adapt, therefore will grow (strengthen as it knows next time it will be harder). But cardio will never make you strong legs, cardio will help you recover only. And utilize fat as fuel. Depending on how long you do your cardio. Want run to build muscles? Do interval sprints: warm up 10-15 mins in easy jog. Run 1k in lactate threshold (can't speak, can't breath, your lungs burn), jog/walk 1 min. Repeat 4 times. Go puke. Cooldown 10-15 mins jog/walk. This do once per week, 2x run in easy pace (1x 30 min, 1x 1 hour). Next week intervals add 1 more round. You overload it. Or each round run 100 meters longer than before. Next week add again.Do 2 upper body workouts per week. Want push up? this is my 2 days ago workout of push ups:

4 rounds (15 decline, 10 decline pike, 30 crunches, 15 wide, 12 diamond, 10 regular), 20 sec between reps, 40 sec between sets. This is how progressive overload looks like, this is pyramide type of workout. Or another routine:

3 rounds (divide it by 3), again around 20-30 sec between reps, 40-60 sec between sets (yes, I can do pistol squat)

About legs. Remember, your legs are more than 50% of your body mass, you need to train it. Look Arnold for example and his squats. You know what is best abs exercise ever? Heavy back squat. What is next best abs exercise? Deadlift. Don't want to do legs? Remember, when you squatting with some heavy load on your back, what holds barbell to not fall? Your core and abs.

Do dips, do squats, do pullups, chinups, do v-ups, burpees (can you beat me m8? 100 burpees in less than 12 mins, try it). Feel you can do more? Add weight, buy one kettlebell and resistance belt, do pullups/chinups with it. Btw kettlebell is one of best cheap equipment pieces u can own. Do turkish get up, swing, OH swing, goblet squats. Do strict press, push press, clean, c&j, snatch. Focus on form first, reps second. Don't stick with one exercise and one amount of reps, or you'll never progress.

Possibilities are endless, just don't stay with repeating the same amount of:

You'll get nowhere your way. Good luck :)

Btw. check for some apps, I use MadBarz and I like it (screens above are from their app), it's calisthenics (bodyweight and bars) program, some trainings are paid, but also lot of free trainings. At least check it, they have nice app for mobile devices.

Oct 18 2018 10:54pm
Quote (devilslayer @ Sep 12 2018 08:42am)
oh my god

until then;

Hi, I have one suggestion for your that how you will get your muscles bigger by remaining at home. As boys look super gorgeous with their bigger fit fine abs and muscles. So here I am suggesting you to use Abs muscle trainer. This will definitely help you and will feel the difference in few days.

This post was edited by Ezusbuy on Oct 18 2018 11:02pm
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll