d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Hockey > Why Tf Is My Fantasy Thread Closed Again > Im Gonna Snap..
Prev123
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,704.00
Sep 9 2018 02:09pm
Quote (do_NaUKI @ 9 Sep 2018 23:07)
znick sold fg just while ago and mods know it, im not suprised they look very closely when he tells he want to play real money game here. its his excuse to sell more fg.
only thing im suprised is he isnt locked yet. dont know what mods are waiting, evidence is clear.

Go back and READ what he wrote in those threads. You and your troll friends love to keep spewing this nonsense all day when nothing of that sort happened.

This is why this forum is dead. Cuz you don't know when to get the fuck out.
Gold: 39,112.04
Sep 9 2018 02:12pm
Quote (Rocko @ Sep 9 2018 10:09pm)
Go back and READ what he wrote in those threads. You and your troll friends love to keep spewing this nonsense all day when nothing of that sort happened.

This is why this forum is dead. Cuz you don't know when to get the fuck out.

iv done everything i can to keep this forum alive, i tried make hockey forum more popular. its you guys who are reason no new guys coming, cus u act just like you act to odell.
you guys want to keep this ring so small, and mods somehow let you guys destroy this subforum.

i think it was good choise by me to step down from unoffical listrunner job
Gold: 17,704.00
Sep 9 2018 02:15pm
Quote (do_NaUKI @ 9 Sep 2018 23:12)
iv done everything i can to keep this forum alive, i tried make hockey forum more popular. its you guys who are reason no new guys coming, cus u act just like you act to odell.
you guys want to keep this ring so small, and mods somehow let you guys destroy this subforum.

i think it was good choise by me to step down from unoffical listrunner job

Did you READ what Nick wrote? Let me know when. Otherwise shut up. Don't need to hear your self righteous bullshit.
Go Back To Hockey Topic List
Prev123
Closed New Topic New Poll