d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Character Builds > New Slasher Item Set For Minimal Fg
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Sep 9 2018 08:42am
I'm new slasher and if I could give one piece of advice it would be: ignore all the 10+year old guides and play the game til you need to ask a question then make thread or pm someone actively posting things in LS forum.

This topic is basically for me getting together starter sets for new slashers that don't want to heavily invest until they know they like the game.

I was thinking of a set like this: 0-10-20-30 swords and any armor with 40-60ee... ya that's low EE, but high enough where noobs can equip and not get slaughtered.

They would need to purchase MQ items because noob set stops at 30.

I've seen 40-60ee swords and armors lvl 30 or less for like 1fg on mp. So theoretically each 0-10-20-30 set should cost like 10-20fg not counting charm, figured could just buy like a 20str charm for cheap.

I'm offering 80fg for a 30-60ee lvls0-10-20-30 sword/any armor combo (8 items)

Plan on selling starter sets for 100fg, new players get noob EE sword/armor set thru lvl30 that can be used thru pally, and the only thing they need to buy is MQ items if they feel like the game is for them.

If they don't like I guarantee 100% buyback within a week of purchase, just so I can give complete set to another starter

good idea or no? Anyone doing something like this already?
Gold: 433.84
Go Back To LS Character Builds Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll