d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Anime Animated Gif Avatar Request > Easy Request
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Sep 16 2018 10:04am
Rip 3 limit :D

Sep 16 2018 10:03pm
I just realized that your images appear as flat images in some browsers, and animated in others.
I'd prefer it if you saved them as .gif images so this wouldn't be a problem.
If you have more images than you're allowed to post, just use links.

This post was edited by Kokua on Sep 16 2018 10:27pm
Sep 17 2018 02:54pm
Quote (Kokua @ Sep 16 2018 10:03pm)
I just realized that your images appear as flat images in some browsers, and animated in others.
I'd prefer it if you saved them as .gif images so this wouldn't be a problem.
If you have more images than you're allowed to post, just use links.

Aaaahhhhhh, Microsoft Edge user "shun, shun, shun". Honestly, GIF is a dying breed, it's quality and file size are just not reasonable in today's day and age. A gif that is 400KB + can be condensed down to ~50KB same dimensions ect. ect. just due to the compression quality. Microsoft Edge is the only browser out there to my knowledge that has not updated to the recent file formats of the age (Hence one of the reasons it hated so much)

This is the agreed upon use for Microsoft Edge (Formally Microsoft Explorer, R.I.P.)

But GL in your ISO, not hating just letting you know :P

This post was edited by Damein on Sep 17 2018 02:55pm
Sep 17 2018 07:28pm
I use edge because my several of my university's websites don't work properly on chrome, and it just so happened to be the default on my new laptop.
However, I also use chrome and firefox, as different browsers give different results, and since those were the ones I primarily used on my desktop, which I don't currently have.
On top of that, ~1/4 of people globally would see the first frame of the png, no animation.
If I was fine with that, I may as well also include 300 cropped avas from my sigs and throw it in rotation.
If that were the case, I would prefer the first frame to look acceptable as a standalone image, meaning you would have to shuffle the frames.
For those reason, I want gif images.
If you want to argue a pointless argument, feel free to do so elsewhere.

I could edit the apng's myself and convert them to gif, and if I wanted to use apng's, I could rearrange the frames myself if necessary.
But if I had to do that, then I might as well have found and edited the original myself and not pay anyone for partial results based on the request.

Quote (Damein @ Sep 18 2018 11:45am)
Uuuuh, I was in no way argumentative, I was jovial if anything. But we'll leave it at that. Have a good day and GL with your ISO.

No need to write a rant about something so trivial.

Considering I edited my post 1 minute before you posted, and the fact that you quoted my edited post, I'm wondering if you actually read it.
TL;DR - I requested a gif, I expect a gif, not a png.

This post was edited by Kokua on Sep 17 2018 07:48pm
Sep 17 2018 07:45pm
Quote (Kokua @ Sep 17 2018 07:28pm)
I use edge because my several of my university's websites don't work properly on chrome, and it just so happened to be the default on my new laptop.
However, I also use chrome and firefox, as different browsers give different results, and since those were the ones I primarily used on my desktop, which I don't currently have.
On top of that, ~1/4 of people globally would see the first frame of the png, no animation.
If I was fine with that, I may as well also include 300 cropped avas from my sigs and throw it in rotation.
If that were the case, I would prefer the first frame to look acceptable as a standalone image, meaning you would have to shuffle the frames.
For those reason, I want gif images.
If you want to argue a pointless argument, feel free to do so elsewhere.

I could edit the apng's myself and convert them to gif, and if I wanted to use apng's, I could rearrange the frames myself if necessary.
But if I had to do that, then I might as well have found and edited the original myself and not pay anyone for partial results based on the request.

Uuuuh, I was in no way argumentative, I was jovial if anything. But we'll leave it at that. Have a good day and GL with your ISO.

No need to write a rant about something so trivial.
Sep 18 2018 11:32pm
If you have something unrelated to talk about, feel free to drop a pm. If you're not attempting, you have no reason to post.

:bouncy:
Sep 21 2018 07:30pm
Sep 23 2018 11:04pm
Gold: 1,664.50
Sep 24 2018 01:32am
i love how half of forum is spammed by your topics
cuz one wasnt enough
Sep 24 2018 03:21am
I love how you posted in the one topic that was most unrelated to the other topics.
This topic is about animated avas, whereas the others are about sigs.
These avas have a much more broad scope, and don't need to be combined with or related to any sig.

In terms of my other topics, 2370 renders definitely deserve more than 1 topic in my eyes.
My 6 topics have resulted in me sending more fg than the other top 25 topics combined, probably even the top 50, since they were up.
Each topic has several hundred renders for that specific subject.
I did do several mass request threads in the past, but that's because I had 100+ specific topics and only 3-15 renders per topic.
I could have created 1 topic for 1 render and a specific request and had multiple attempts for the same render.
That would result in several hundred topics per month, and that wouldn't be against the rules as they are listed.
There isn't a maximum number of topics rule for either this section or the overall jsp rules, and every topic has a purpose.
There are maximum number of topics for several other trade forums, but those rules are for those subsections only, they don't carry over globally.
If 6 topics covers "half the forum" for you, then it's time to change your settings and expand the number of topics per page.
Or you can keep pressing the next page button. Honestly, I don't care what you do.

As I mentioned before,
Quote (Kokua @ Sep 19 2018 03:32pm)
If you have something unrelated to talk about, feel free to drop a pm. If you're not attempting, you have no reason to post.

Future comments like yours will be reported without a response.

This post was edited by Kokua on Sep 24 2018 03:24am
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll