d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Best Build For T16 Burial Chamber Farm?
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 37,186.00
Sep 8 2018 02:04pm
Quote (trader @ Sep 8 2018 02:55pm)
getting a hh without extreme luck or having a fg pool isnt quite an easy task within a week im sure.
the times i got it were like over a month in the league and playing daily

I rushed zana 8, by Monday using gracious master and master seeks help. Meant I was doing T16 elder/shaper influenced maps non stop. Sold 24kfg worth this season :). I understand how to make money in video games, but not much knowledge in the builds themselves :/
Gold: 41.00
Sep 8 2018 11:46pm
The only thing I ever cared about when it came to FG was the amount of money I could deposit into my account. I made 350$ last league I invested real time into PoE (Torment league or something close) then I wasn't online much anymore.
When I saw MTGO fucked everything up with the tickets I didn't want to break my head anymore with this so I just play PoE here and there... Sitting on a bit of exalts I'm not even spending...

I guess we're in the same boat when it comes to builds, I just don't understand how people can spend so much time looking at this passive skills tree and wiki. :mellow:
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll