d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Offering My Services As Web Developper
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Sep 7 2018 07:12am
Im a senior full stack developper,
I can do pretty much evreything from design to games to backend stuff like online shopping
The only thing i wont touch even with a 10feet pole is anything related to wordpress

PM me your needs, ill give you a estimate price in fg
Gold: 715.01
Sep 9 2018 09:24am
Can you please tell me why you want to stay away from anything related to WordPress?

I'm currently working my way to learn more web development stuff and I could easily give you forum gold for help / advice and what not.

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Sep 10 2018 01:39pm
Quote (Brayson @ Sep 9 2018 10:24am)
Can you please tell me why you want to stay away from anything related to WordPress?

I'm currently working my way to learn more web development stuff and I could easily give you forum gold for help / advice and what not.

wordpress has been created orignaly to create blogs, it had alot of patches since but the core foundations are poorly built
it is known to have security problems. ( in my carreer i had a total of 3 website that has been hacked and guess what, all of them were wordpress websites)
they can be slow and is not optimized for performence
editing stuff could be rather difficult especially if you take the plugin route, i would rather do evreything myself than work with some shitty code base

This post was edited by shape1992 on Sep 10 2018 01:45pm
Gold: 268.15
Sep 24 2018 12:04pm
I would like to create a site (a forum) for the Sephardim of France.
I created a site, but it is not very good.

http://sefarade.e-monsite.com/

Do you have ideas for creating a good forum?
Which Content Management System can I use?

I also created this website:
https://homosubtiliter.w/ o r d p r e s s.com/

what do you think about it?

This post was edited by Chevaucheur on Sep 24 2018 12:07pm
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll