d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > Classic Wow
1236Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 570.00
Sep 6 2018 08:48pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWWu5Z03QxU

I don't think it will be launched any time soon, but I am for sure going to play. I used to play Alliance, was thinking of going Horde this time, to mix things up and discover new places.
Gold: 4,005.00
Sep 6 2018 09:33pm
If you play any of the lvl 60 "projects" lmk :D

I'm a lvl 7 human warrior atm, gettin fukt in elwynn by mobs without a healor

come make a pally!
Gold: 570.00
Sep 10 2018 11:20am
Quote (Grumblee @ Sep 6 2018 10:33pm)
If you play any of the lvl 60 "projects" lmk :D

I'm a lvl 7 human warrior atm, gettin fukt in elwynn by mobs without a healor

come make a pally!

pm me more info, i am interest
Gold: 4,005.00
Sep 10 2018 06:14pm
Quote (Bourse @ Sep 10 2018 12:20pm)
pm me more info, i am interest

tried to PM, box full

RIP
Gold: 0.00
Sep 16 2018 06:06am
pm me this "project" too, I'll run a priest
Gold: 950.13
Sep 17 2018 09:01pm
Blizzard is retarded. They see ppl making money on vanilla servers and want in on the action. Just how they looked at item/gold sellers in WoW and decided to try Real Money AH in D3.

They should have been hosting vanilla and BC only content severs for years. And it should take them very little time to setup them up. They should not have to spend years recreating the game they already made.

Vanilla servers are a critcism of the bad decisions they have made in the evolution of the game. They should address the problem rather than create an alternative game that will suck real players out of normal wow who will then leave vanilla cuase it does not meet expectations. They just going to spend money disapointing players and losing subscribers.
Sep 18 2018 06:30am
Quote (Zuko @ Sep 17 2018 11:01pm)
Blizzard is retarded. They see ppl making money on vanilla servers and want in on the action. Just how they looked at item/gold sellers in WoW and decided to try Real Money AH in D3.

They should have been hosting vanilla and BC only content severs for years. And it should take them very little time to setup them up. They should not have to spend years recreating the game they already made.

Vanilla servers are a critcism of the bad decisions they have made in the evolution of the game. They should address the problem rather than create an alternative game that will suck real players out of normal wow who will then leave vanilla cuase it does not meet expectations. They just going to spend money disapointing players and losing subscribers.

This is 90% likely the way it is / going to be. Don't get me wrong, blizzard always spend big money doing long-term developments and they ALWAYS panned out to be great products with nothing but silver-lining reviews and top quality player feedback. This all changed when the newer era of gaming started, around 2012. The launch of d3 was basically the beginning of the end for Blizzard being known as one of the most if not the most quality online PC gaming companies. The moves they chose to make regarding "fixing" d3, the moves they are making regarding WoW Classic, the damage they've done to Warcraft 3 player-server quality, and the horrible realm control they applied to Diablo 2 is all fine-tale examples on how badly they've changed.
Gold: 8,000.00
Sep 18 2018 09:55am
Quote (Zuko @ Sep 17 2018 10:01pm)

pretty sure they have been changing the code with each new expansion and a lot of the vanilla developers are gone
Gold: 63,142.89
Sep 18 2018 02:14pm
Quote (Zuko @ Sep 17 2018 11:01pm)
They should address the problem rather than create an alternative game

I tend to agree. However, I can't complain about what they are doing. Perhaps the test of putting up classic servers will lead us to the result we want.

They have to see, in action, that there is still a market of people who want to play a game like that.
Sep 18 2018 03:02pm
Quote (Kayeto @ Sep 18 2018 01:14pm)
I tend to agree. However, I can't complain about what they are doing. Perhaps the test of putting up classic servers will lead us to the result we want.

They have to see, in action, that there is still a market of people who want to play a game like that.

I totally agree. I'm one of those guys that is eternally optimistic about the game whenever it comes. It has good roots and the game has changed so much that some won't like it. Some will. It will never be that first day experience where you don't know where to go or what to do, but people will enjoy it. Some will relish it and it might be grand. I don't think it will ever take WoW back to that 12 million subscriber pool, but it will give people a different community to game and dominate in that is just so foreign from modern WoW.
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
1236Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll