d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Few Questions Regarding Curses+occultist+2 Player
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Sep 6 2018 03:30am
Few questions I have and just want to clarify. Some may be obvious.

1. Profane Bloom + Malediction these curses don't need to be applied buy you, aslong as you kill them while cursed you will get both the explosions + the % nonchaos as Chaos? With the exception of Malediction the skill provided by the passive Malediction, which the enemies need to be cursed by "you".

2a. With the chest Doedre's Skin the line "socketed curses ignore curse limit" does this still mean the Curses still fill the 1 curse max slot and just ignores the limit or do they not even count towards the 1 curse max, meaning another curse outside of the chest can also be cast to effect the monster?

2b. How will +1 curse effect this with multiple players cursing, does only 1 player need the +1 curse to apply another curse outside of the chest or do both players need it?

Sorry this may seem dumb, but never really tried to create a 2player team. And not sure the mechanics of Curses really in party play.

Will prob have some follow up questions at some point.
Gold: 1,045.70
Warn: 20%
Sep 6 2018 10:29pm
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Curse#Curse_limit

2b

Let's assume player A has a curse limit of two and player B has a curse limit of one. Everytime player B casts a curse on an enemy after A, he replaces both curses because he reduces the limit from two to one.

When you Kill an Enemy, for each Curse on that Enemy, gain 8% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage for 4 seconds

2a Socketed Curse Skills ignore Curse Limit
curses in other gear count towards the curse limit

Gold: 0.00
Sep 7 2018 04:13pm
Quote (Tommyvv @ Sep 7 2018 12:29am)
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Curse#Curse_limit

2b

Let's assume player A has a curse limit of two and player B has a curse limit of one. Everytime player B casts a curse on an enemy after A, he replaces both curses because he reduces the limit from two to one.

When you Kill an Enemy, for each Curse on that Enemy, gain 8% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage for 4 seconds

2a Socketed Curse Skills ignore Curse Limit
curses in other gear count towards the curse limit

Ok I found out that the 8% doesn't stack per kill sadly I guess haha.

I made a BV Occu Supported by a 6 curse 3 aura support Occu. It seems decent on paper for delving.

Swapped some shit around b/c I had the BV(me) cursing but swapped it to the support. Since I plan on going LL with BV I can use most of the Dmg auras myself, while the support uses the Curses and 3 purities. The BV tried to take full advantage of the 48% of non chaos applied as Chaos + Atziris Promise going PtL > CotB > with Cold to fire. I wanted Occu for the explosions, what better way to scale with content than doing % max HP dmg.

I'll post the PoBs when I get home for anyone interested. The curse Bot I basically ripped of some dudes guide, but made some changes to fit the BV better. But may make changes as Blood Magic might offer more than non-blood magic where it currently sits.

This post was edited by Footballstar0799 on Sep 7 2018 04:18pm
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll