d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Need Someone To Create Webshop
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11.00
Sep 4 2018 04:12am
So I am planning on opening a webshop along with a friend of mine. Neither of us have any experience or knowledge in web designing, coding etc.
I have tried fooling around with various "free" website builders but I end up getting too frustrated cuz I keep feeling I lack the expertise/skills to create the site I want.

This should be a very basic assignment if you have just the slightest knowledge on how to create/run webshops. More info about what kind of site design and functions needed can be elaborated via pm. I prefer not to share too much publically.

Payment is everything from 1-20k fg depending on work done.

Drop a post in topic if you're interested and I'll pm you with more details asap :)
Gold: 992.66
Trader: Trusted
Sep 4 2018 06:25am
I can help you out with this, It takes time to create a webshop even if it feels like it doesn't... There are a lot of customization to be done, the design needs to be somewhat unique, the site needs to look good in a cellphone and the buttons needs to be easy to find & press.

My fee is 9500 fg, after that amount you can decide how much the work was worth in FG and add whatever you feel :)

I am doing this cheap because I'm in the process of learning :). I can assure you that you will be satisfied, and there is no need to pay anything if you don't get happy with the job.

I will make sure your webshop looks professional and that it is fast enough to compete with other web-shops in your niece.

Would go for Wordpress + Woocommerce + Stripe

Stripe is the only option for a Safe payment solution that doesn't require a acquiring agreement, paypal is never good to use if you are the seller of a product.

Timewise: I would need a little bit of extra time as I got my regular work to deal with and can only work on my freetime.

Work Upfront, Payment afterwards. You provide a host that I can work from :)
Gold: Locked
Sep 4 2018 08:35am
Quote (ium @ Sep 4 2018 01:25pm)
I can help you out with this, It takes time to create a webshop even if it feels like it doesn't... There are a lot of customization to be done, the design needs to be somewhat unique, the site needs to look good in a cellphone and the buttons needs to be easy to find & press.

My fee is 9500 fg, after that amount you can decide how much the work was worth in FG and add whatever you feel :)

I am doing this cheap because I'm in the process of learning :). I can assure you that you will be satisfied, and there is no need to pay anything if you don't get happy with the job.

I will make sure your webshop looks professional and that it is fast enough to compete with other web-shops in your niece.

Stripe is the only option for a Safe payment solution that doesn't require a acquiring agreement, paypal is never good to use if you are the seller of a product.

Timewise: I would need a little bit of extra time as I got my regular work to deal with and can only work on my freetime.

vouch this guy, he seens nice and been successfully done jobs for other jspers
Gold: 31,186.00
Sep 5 2018 08:29am
Vouch for Ium.
Helped me out nicely, highly recommand
Gold: 11.00
Sep 24 2018 08:40am
Quote (ium @ 4 Sep 2018 14:25)

Thank you for an excellent job!

Great ideas and web designing skills, great communication through the whole process and awesome at receiving/discussing feedback/wishes.

Can warmly recommend for anyone who needs similar job done!
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll