d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > All The New / Re-worked Gems > At Lvl 20
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,004.41
Gold: 1,045.70
Warn: 20%
Aug 30 2018 03:32am
all of them kinda medicure!

smite: like melee elemental hit, but then: when the inital hit hits a enemy, it can not be hit bye secondary damage
not allowing to double melee spash

3max stacks of Static strike

and 1/1/4 minions per new minion skills, pretty low

i may wanted to make a wand/bow-attack-summoner, mainly because minion attack speed apply to the char, with the new minion note,
i could use a spellcaster-summoner, to benefit better from minion damage.
but the new minion skills seems to work for wand/bowattacks aswell
the new bowattacks not seems that good, when my minions clear tresh, and i fire sometimes for buff or boss-damage, barrage it may be
Gold: 202.99
Aug 30 2018 06:40am
Consecrated path might be cool and I kinda wanna try it out with unarmed

Smite aura buff is almost a second wrath.. I never play minion builds but maybe someone could try doing a lightning based minion build with wrath+smite and stuff :bouncy:

Scourge arrow gets a pretty massive 750% more damage with hits and ailments if you get the full 5 stage channel. It could be awfully slow but the damage might end up being pretty ridiculous

I guess il end up doing a attack+minion hybrid with the new minion attack speed+minion damage applies to you nodes at some point :huh:

Gold: 1,045.70
Warn: 20%
Aug 30 2018 07:00am
Quote (pypyjyys @ Aug 30 2018 12:40pm)
Consecrated path might be cool and I kinda wanna try it out with unarmed

Smite aura buff is almost a second wrath.. I never play minion builds but maybe someone could try doing a lightning based minion build with wrath+smite and stuff :bouncy:

Scourge arrow gets a pretty massive 750% more damage with hits and ailments if you get the full 5 stage channel. It could be awfully slow but the damage might end up being pretty ridiculous

I guess il end up doing a attack+minion hybrid with the new minion attack speed+minion damage applies to you nodes at some point :huh:

you do 5spore hits per target at stage5 Scourge arrow, when all spores hit

5hits*7.5more damage*0.5less spore damage*0.491of base damage = 920% of weapon damage per target
920%weapon damage / 5hits channel time * 1.85more attack speed = 340%weapon damage done with scourge arrow in the time it takes to shoot other random bow skills

a barrage for example, unlinked, does 238%weapon damage in the time to land a basic attack, to only 1 target

sounds pretty good

the question is, does it scale good with support gems?
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll