d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Delve Juggernaut Es Summoner Autobomber
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,045.70
Warn: 20%
Aug 26 2018 04:29am
Passive tree:
can can take a few summoner notes when progressing but end-tree should look like this
https://poeplanner.com/AA0AAPkADREAAHnG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIO8OGj7yL3y4KS7xrFcNlmyRzrvt-Ovzm2hl6hh2rM9-9zJyqayqWfOfPi3SGjiQVXIPlG9mVGaetzGMdvrS98EdFI9Gpwjr7oUyHNyPGpuh99eESFxrw23MvKrEhWBNuayYOlhVxhEPOw3v69AfTLNr230YbRkRUKcrNbkdT9lbGyVLrukCIvRsC5MnvoqhL--I-TfXz0mxf8YRlgcelS7w1UlR0iGezacwAecUTfxLvJ8YkRv6Jd-kGTboGlVhIYTvouoS4drBLlPTb3TtBS0I9GpDwAEGxl2k3dXLHtI48430gwAAAAAA

Minions and winions:

Herald of Purity:
When kills are made by summoned minions, totems, traps or mines, player characters are credited for kills for the purposes of increased item quantity and rarity, flasks, and achievement-related stats, but generally not combat-related stats.
However, there is currently a bug that causes any damage over time kills to always grant credit to the player character even if they are caused by a minion, totem, trap, or mine

well, i not plan on reducing the on hit damage of my minions and make them do kills with poison.
But i may use a culling strike-cwdt-lvl1 skill, to get some kills myself, and i can use the ''chance to summon or refresh a Sentinel of Purity whenever you hit a Unique enemy.''
Not 100%sure if it worth the efford to get this Harold and keep it 1linked, still sounds fun for progressing

Herald of Egony:
I gone use cwdt-lvl1, to trigger poisons on the enemy, and could upkeep ''the Summoned Agony Crawler'' pretty ezz
not think gmp will be a great link for it, maybe just minion damage support gem, (since it already have a build in lmp)
not sounds good to use The Coming Calamity bodyarmour (45%mana reservation for herald skills)

Dominating blow, Sentinal of Dominance:
Just like Herald of Purity, not sure if lots of unique enemies are arround to get Sentinal on hit, to make this skill verry usefull.
It maybe fun to link phantasm on kill/heartbound with it

Raise Spectre:
not sure yet how corpse lvl interacts with mine-monster-lvl and desecrate corpse lvl,
when i get big corpse lvl from desecrate i may be willing to get the 1000%crit chance specrte jewel, and recast them over and over
since spectres will be my single target scalling skill for deep mines, instead of a random clearspeed-monsteragro skill

My lvl1 SrS-cwdt tank as hard as my 60k life golem/zombie, since monsters damage goes infinite,
this means, that ''following minions'' need to casts as often as temporary minions like SrS/skellie

Gems:
cwdt-crit damage-raise spectre-minion damage
cwdt-minion damage-srs-skellie-zombie
cwdt-light golem-gmp
Harald of egony/purity
cwdt-arc-culling-poison-BV/curse/offering/desecrate
srs-spellecho-heartbound

So when mines give infinite monster scalling and infinite Spectre scallings,
it may eswell create infinite item scalling, a lvl666 lvlrequirments item that add 6660 damage to spells and attacks
we will see in the patch notes, i may require some more cwdt-disco-gems
anywhy, the tree and class stays the same,

But you must agree, that the Harold of Agony is a gem made to benefit from small poison hits, like cwdt-psn
Gold: 1,045.70
Warn: 20%
Aug 29 2018 02:03am
autobomber summoning mechanics:
Soulwrest Staff
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1835899
trigger lvl20 phantasm on kill when you consume a corpse

heartbound
lvl1 cwdt-lmp-unearth-volatile death

whenever my phantasm(or SrS) expires or overcaps, i automaticly create 3 new ones, and create a disco when it happens
i only need to trigger cwdt lvl1 gems, to create lvl20 winions, and i not leave any CPU-blowup mess from consumed corpses

psn autobomber autoattacking Double Summon Holy Relic permanova-trigger mechanics:
ones per 10seconds, i autoattack and trigger my newly buffed Static strike, witch beams down and hits 6enemies every 0.3666seconds
Static Strike
Now when you hit an enemy with Static Strike, you will gain a buff which causes you to frequently hit nearby enemies with beams, dealing attack damage. The beams deal more damage while you are moving than while you are stationary. The buff can stack up to three times, increasing the frequency with which the beams strike.
Deals 100% of base damage at gem level 1, up to 146% at gem level 20.
Beams deal 60% less damage while stationary, and 40% less while moving. This penalty drops slightly as the gem levels.
Beams can hit up to 4 targets at gem level 1, and up to 6 at gem level 20.
The base buff duration is 4 seconds, and each stack increases the beam's striking frequency (which is every 0.4 seconds) by 10%.

this will trigger the nova of my new minion, Summon Holy Relic
Added a new Intelligence/Strength Skill Gem - Summon Holy Relic: Summon a Holy Relic that stays near you. When you hit an enemy with an attack, the Holy Relic triggers a nova spell, with a very short cooldown, that deals physical damage to enemies and grants life regeneration to allies. This life regeneration is more effective to your minions.

this effects gets doubled with my helmet: Geofri's +1to max number of holy Relic
it also triggers my new Herald
Added a new Dexterity Skill Gem - Herald of Agony: Grants a buff giving more poison damage and a chance to inflict poison. When you poison an enemy while you have this buff, you gain Virulence, and summon a minion that uses projectile and area attacks. You will lose Virulence over time, at a rate which increases the more Virulence you have. The minion will die when you have no Virulence.
Gold: 8,559.00
Aug 29 2018 02:33am
my brain hurts
Gold: 61,337.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 29 2018 04:31am
stirb einfach, ok?
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll