d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Satan Is God?
Closed New Topic
Gold: 15,354.00
Aug 25 2018 02:54am
Hey fellow Christians, I've been doing lots of work trying to find myself closer to the truth and my savior I've come across a lot of disinformation looking to get some input.

Some say the bible (KJV is my choice) is suppose to be taken literally and some say God speaks in parables or to be taken figuratively.

Matthew 6:22 (figuratively speaking of the 3rd eye? or Kundalini / Pineal Gland?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ3QVel44sk&t=10s&list=PL9fDLFtVOLXlTnOW49pDU-Zjrwdpghlx_&index=5
"The light of the body is the eye: if
therefore thine eye be single, thy
whole body shall be full of light."

I came across Flat Earth with lots of research which led me towards the bible. There are many more scriptures that reference Flat Earth but here are a few

Isaiah 11:12
"And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth."

Revelation 7:1
And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

Psalms 96:10
"Say among the heathen that the Lord reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously."

Now i've come across this Alan Horvath explaining how God is Satan. Not sure who is correct if anyone looking to get others opinions.

Gold: 174.69
Aug 25 2018 04:03am
Matthew 24: tells us that in the last days (right now), there will be false doctrines and false prophets. We are told to NOT be deceived by man.
There will be a great falling away in the last days, (this is the Apostasy) and this means people will stop believing true doctrines like the pre-trib Rapture and start believing false doctrines like a mid-trib or pre-wrath Rapture.
Jesus tells us that we must not mess around or experiment with the occult and witchcraft, this means we are not to try and open our third eye or do things like Blood-over-intent and other satanic practices.
Just read Gods Word (the Bible) each day and try to follow his commandments. Our flesh is weak and we WILL sin which is why we need to repent each and every day.

You must pray for discernment everyday when researching so you can know what is the truth and what is lies. Try not to become obsessed or too distracted in the research and remember to spend time on your relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord & Savior.
God Bless You.
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Closed New Topic