d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Question About My Relationship > Regarding Her Sister
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,514.01
Aug 22 2018 05:31pm
So I don't want to waste time by explaining everything from start to finish. My Gf and I began officially dating back in April. She lived with her sister at the time and currently still does. After we started dating we spent a lot of time together while not taking away each others availability to see our friends and or family members. She would stay over at my house almost every night of the week. I would drive to work and let her take my car to work due to hers not working. Pretty much everything was awesome. We both recently went to Miami together at the beginning of August for a week. We get back and she tries to hang out with her sister. Her sister turns her down. Long story short, apparently her sister is mad at her. This is the reason why that she found out this morning, a little over a week later. Her sister told her that and I quote, "you chose him over me." My girl is 25 and her sister is 20. Her sister has literally made her feel guilty for spending so much time with me and at her own choice. Now my question is, is it ok for her sister to tell her that she, "chose me over her," and to make her feel bad? My personal thoughts are that my girl made attempts to see her and her sister said no. It should be stated that her sister just broke it off with her bf about a month ago. Wasn't an issue then. I just feel its wrong to make your own sister feel bad or to feel as if someone chose someone over the other. Thoughts?
Gold: 6,432.69
Aug 23 2018 07:33am
Quote (Undead_bovin @ Aug 22 2018 03:31pm)
So I don't want to waste time by explaining everything from start to finish. My Gf and I began officially dating back in April. She lived with her sister at the time and currently still does. After we started dating we spent a lot of time together while not taking away each others availability to see our friends and or family members. She would stay over at my house almost every night of the week. I would drive to work and let her take my car to work due to hers not working. Pretty much everything was awesome. We both recently went to Miami together at the beginning of August for a week. We get back and she tries to hang out with her sister. Her sister turns her down. Long story short, apparently her sister is mad at her. This is the reason why that she found out this morning, a little over a week later. Her sister told her that and I quote, "you chose him over me." My girl is 25 and her sister is 20. Her sister has literally made her feel guilty for spending so much time with me and at her own choice. Now my question is, is it ok for her sister to tell her that she, "chose me over her," and to make her feel bad? My personal thoughts are that my girl made attempts to see her and her sister said no. It should be stated that her sister just broke it off with her bf about a month ago. Wasn't an issue then. I just feel its wrong to make your own sister feel bad or to feel as if someone chose someone over the other. Thoughts?

they will get over it.
that seems like a medial thing to worry about to me.
let the one sister chill out before your chick starts to wanna see her again.
cant let that personality type win that type of battle.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 23 2018 09:45am
Bitches are needy, man. Get used to it.
Gold: 2,489.69
Aug 23 2018 03:45pm
Her sister was always going to get left. People don't live with their siblings for life. They get married and have kids.

But u could try killing 2 birds with 1 cock. Talk them into a crazy 3 way relationship and bag both.
Gold: 369.69
Warn: 20%
Aug 24 2018 01:33pm
Was expecting a cheating with sister story.
Gold: 46.00
Oct 29 2018 02:58pm
Quote (powwpoww @ Aug 24 2018 02:33pm)

same

Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 23 2018 04:45pm)
Her sister was always going to get left. People don't live with their siblings for life. They get married and have kids.

But u could try killing 2 birds with 1 cock. Talk them into a crazy 3 way relationship and bag both.

life goals
Gold: 0.00
Oct 29 2018 09:44pm
Quote (powwpoww @ Aug 24 2018 03:33pm)

Honestly so was i.

what kind of selfish shit is that lol? the little sister sojnds like a very immature person if big sister made plans to chill and she turned it down and is now " mad " for never seeing her.

sounds like shes just tryna cause drama
Gold: 6,723.69
Oct 30 2018 12:27pm
20yo is the recipe for childish crap. You're a moron to expect anything else.
I was that moron once, too, so I can tell.
Gold: 0.07
Dec 12 2018 11:32am
how does your GF feel about this situation? see where she really stands in all this and make a decision on what to do about it together, thats the best advice i can give. happy wife happy life,
Gold: 4.00
Dec 12 2018 02:46pm
dude this is literally nothing
i would ignore it
or bring it up to her face LUL
ask her about her boyfriend that she broke up with, she might wanna talk about
take this seriously? of course, that doesn't mean it's important.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll