d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Character Builds > Few Questions From A Noob > Solo Til I Figure This Out
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 21 2018 09:57pm
1. Is there a pause button for dummy pilot?
2. What benefit do I get from maps vs cata
3. When people talk about wells, does that mean the well I found in cata to fish from?
4. I see the term climb a lot.... does that just mean level up to (I guess) 71?
5. Can I farm monsters lower than my level? (I assume cata monsters are = level to me) where would I find xp penalties if so?
6. Without EE gear, say I just have my level wep/armor, after like lvl 30 should I kinda hit a wall? Like only kill 2-3 sets of monsters before I have to town....
7. Is there any way to spawn more monsters at a time than 2
8. Vita = life on level up.... does stats from equip count? Like if right before I level up I equip vita stuff then level, do I have more perm life point?

Probably a couple more I can't think of off top that I could t find answer to already
Gold: 321.95
Aug 21 2018 11:11pm
1. Turn it off
2. You get the benefits the map says you do, or you find a map by completing the maze.
3. Yes, you can also throw in a item with no stats and it will be magical+.
4. Pretty much, but that has recently changed depending on your class.
5. Why would you want to do that?
6. Buy gear, or you could start another character, or reroll.
7. Turn off easy mode.
8. No
Aug 21 2018 11:26pm
Quote (Spankyhaze @ Aug 22 2018 12:11am)
1. Turn it off
2. You get the benefits the map says you do, or you find a map by completing the maze.
3. Yes, you can also throw in a item with no stats and it will be magical+.
4. Pretty much, but that has recently changed depending on your class.
5. Why would you want to do that?
6. Buy gear, or you could start another character, or reroll.
7. Turn off easy mode.
8. No

1. Gotcha, didn't know if there was a hotkey that would flip it on or off without going to town
3. Awesome, how can I share that with people?
5. If the xp loss isn't real bad, it's all about xp/min, and if killing monsters 2-3 levels lower faster is a faster way to gain xp, something I would like to know
7. Guess that's why I cruised thru to 30 with no investment, easy mode..... how do I turn that on/off

/e lol, dropped item in well, got pwnt the fastest I ever been pwnt, was like a tweaked lld vs trist game in d2, strait massacre

This post was edited by LordBerem on Aug 21 2018 11:40pm
Sep 5 2018 12:23pm
Quote (LordBerem @ Aug 21 2018 11:26pm)
1. Gotcha, didn't know if there was a hotkey that would flip it on or off without going to town
3. Awesome, how can I share that with people?
5. If the xp loss isn't real bad, it's all about xp/min, and if killing monsters 2-3 levels lower faster is a faster way to gain xp, something I would like to know
7. Guess that's why I cruised thru to 30 with no investment, easy mode..... how do I turn that on/off

/e lol, dropped item in well, got pwnt the fastest I ever been pwnt, was like a tweaked lld vs trist game in d2, strait massacre

:rofl:
Gold: 8,597.63
Sep 5 2018 07:52pm
If you reduce the level of the monsters you face, you will also get reduced drop % of items, it is just best to Whistle at your same level and hope for better items. Also, do NOT put a white (normal) item into the well if the Tier is HIGHER than your character level... you can get slaughtered... example (happened in my game on Hardcore) ... Kalms put a level 45 earth charm in the well, all of us (5) were level 35, he died in 1 hit, and we nearly lost our entire group before getting into town, luckily we called in some higher level characters and the Earth ended up being 16x % enhanced effect... so don't try it out... :D
Go Back To LS Character Builds Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll