d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Iso Opinions On Best Light Sorc Gear Setup > Ideas And Opinions Please
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 110.00
Aug 18 2018 10:18pm
Looking to hit the 118 fcr bp, would like some mf, but care more about speed of killing.
Also can't afford a nice crafted amy so would need to get fcr else where.
trying to figure out my setup before I spend the fg on a ber for coh =p
Gold: Locked
Aug 18 2018 10:49pm
coh is garbage don't use it. If you want to build a light sorc, you have to use infinity, otherwise don't bother.

here's some *cheap* setups, you could also get a different weapon with fcr to use more mf gear.

Crescent Moon
Spirit
Griffon's Eye
Mara/3 light 100life ammy
enigma
Magefist
Arach
10fcr ring x2
aldurs/wartrav

Crescent Moon
Spirit
Griffon's Eye
Lightning Ormus / vipermagi
Magefist
Arach
soj x2
aldurs/wartrav
Gold: 14,419.00
Aug 18 2018 10:50pm
The softcore one where you think you're good.
Gold: 110.00
Aug 18 2018 11:59pm
Quote (Hyperdimension @ Aug 18 2018 09:49pm)
coh is garbage don't use it. If you want to build a light sorc, you have to use infinity, otherwise don't bother.

here's some *cheap* setups, you could also get a different weapon with fcr to use more mf gear.

Crescent Moon
Spirit
Griffon's Eye
enigma
Magefist
Arach
10fcr ring x2
aldurs/wartrav

Crescent Moon
Spirit
Griffon's Eye
Lightning Ormus / vipermagi
Magefist
Arach
soj x2
aldurs/wartrav

thanks for post, i've got infinity, and have tried the second set up with magi and 3 light amy but didn't like it because while i killed former light immunes faster, i was no longer 1 shotting some of the non light immunes (chaos) so i went back to occy.
though i don't have the sojs, that might make all the difference. my inventory is full of light gcs/torch so thats covered. it's mostly the weapon/armor combo im undecided on. that and the weapon/armor combo will determine what rings i wear.
Gold: Locked
Aug 19 2018 06:07am
Quote (uareallsheep @ Aug 19 2018 12:59am)
thanks for post, i've got infinity, and have tried the second set up with magi and 3 light amy but didn't like it because while i killed former light immunes faster, i was no longer 1 shotting some of the non light immunes (chaos) so i went back to occy.
though i don't have the sojs, that might make all the difference. my inventory is full of light gcs/torch so thats covered. it's mostly the weapon/armor combo im undecided on. that and the weapon/armor combo will determine what rings i wear.

ideal would be enigma,eschuta then if you dont like cmoon
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll