d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Any Of The Netflix Originals Any Good?
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 76,564.51
Aug 17 2018 04:42pm
Seven deadly sins
Swordgai
Devil man crybaby
Adventuer of sinbad
Violet evergarden
Killer B the beginning
Fate
Flavors of youth
Children of whales
AICO
Blame
Others?
Gold: 29.00
Aug 17 2018 10:06pm
Quote (hasteful @ Aug 17 2018 04:42pm)
Devil man crybaby
Adventuer of sinbad
Violet evergarden
Killer B the beginning
Fate
Flavors of youth (have yet to watch these short movies, but they look really nice so they're probably pretty decent)
Children of whales
AICO
Blame
Others?

not all of those are really netflix originals but i'd really only watch these out of that list.

The 2 Godzilla movies are pretty good so i'd add those
also though debatable if considered "anime" since it's a western made series, Castelvania was pretty nice and has an upcoming season 2 (8 more eps) in october

This post was edited by Dragonox on Aug 17 2018 10:07pm
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 18 2018 06:41pm
The two godzilla movies were surprisingly on point.

I need to try and give more of these a chance, but of the ones I've watched, they've been absolutely terrible to okayish.

Devil Man is just awful, it looks awful, the moral is awful, and it's just trash.
Adventure of Sinbad was entertaining enough, just predictable and there's not much too it. Second season might be better
Killer B I started but couldn't get into it, going to try again.
Fate was fucking awful. The last Fate series I thought was going to be the low-point, but this one transcended all preconceived notions of terrible. Not worth watching for even a minute, pure garbage.
Seven Deadly Sins is just cliche after cliche with constant fucking fan-service. It's painfully predictable and paced horribly, but it would be at least tolerable if it didn't shove anime T&A in your face 50% of every episode.

That's all I can recall of the top of my head
Gold: 29.00
Aug 19 2018 12:38am
Devilman Crybaby is actually probably the best one on the the Netflix original list for anime so far.
though i'd understand how moralfags would feel towards it and how the visual style they went for might look pretty shitty at times (it still comes together great though)
It really is a great dark anime series in a time where such series rarely exist.
The soundtrack is damn good too.

it was a pretty good adaption of Devilman.
Gold: 21.00
Aug 19 2018 12:49am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Aug 18 2018 08:41pm)
The two godzilla movies were surprisingly on point.

I need to try and give more of these a chance, but of the ones I've watched, they've been absolutely terrible to okayish.

Devil Man is just awful, it looks awful, the moral is awful, and it's just trash.
Adventure of Sinbad was entertaining enough, just predictable and there's not much too it. Second season might be better
Killer B I started but couldn't get into it, going to try again.
Fate was fucking awful. The last Fate series I thought was going to be the low-point, but this one transcended all preconceived notions of terrible. Not worth watching for even a minute, pure garbage.
Seven Deadly Sins is just cliche after cliche with constant fucking fan-service. It's painfully predictable and paced horribly, but it would be at least tolerable if it didn't shove anime T&A in your face 50% of every episode.

That's all I can recall of the top of my head

Lul its because u didnt understand devilman.

Go watch more echii anime smh
Gold: 36,570.00
Aug 19 2018 03:23am
Fromt hat list I only saw Devilman Crybaby and it was one of the best anime I have seen in a long time
Gold: 250.00
Aug 19 2018 01:40pm
Quote (Lonzo @ Aug 18 2018 11:49pm)
Lul its because u didnt understand devilman.

Go watch more echii anime smh

Really hope you're joking... Not even sure what to say if you think anyone is dumb enough to not understand something like this.

Everything I said talks shit about echhi, yet you think that's what I enjoy? I know you're just a miserable troll, but could you at least try making sense from time to time?
Gold: 137.01
Aug 19 2018 02:17pm
Seven Deadly Sins had the potential to actually have a great plot.

Shame they completely killed it by flooding it with fan service.
Gold: 2.70
Aug 19 2018 03:29pm
seven deadly sins.. first season is ok... fan service gets annoying.. but 10 commandments arc is waayyy better.. not sure if it is on netflix tho
devil man is ok...people have different opinions.. so better off watching to see if you like it
violet evergarden is good imo
not sure which fate is on netflix since there is more than one anime

the others i havent seen
Gold: 21.00
Aug 19 2018 04:26pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Aug 19 2018 03:40pm)
Really hope you're joking... Not even sure what to say if you think anyone is dumb enough to not understand something like this.

Everything I said talks shit about echhi, yet you think that's what I enjoy? I know you're just a miserable troll, but could you at least try making sense from time to time?

Quote (Dragonox @ Aug 19 2018 02:38am)
Devilman Crybaby is actually probably the best one on the the Netflix original list for anime so far.
though i'd understand how moralfags would feel towards it and how the visual style they went for might look pretty shitty at times (it still comes together great though)
It really is a great dark anime series in a time where such series rarely exist.
The soundtrack is damn good too.

it was a pretty good adaption of Devilman.

Dear jadeosj,

Please see above response.

I'm sorry you didnt enjoy devilman, however your opinion does not matter. Please stick to anime that has 13 year old girls lel

This post was edited by Lonzo on Aug 19 2018 04:26pm
Go Back To Anime Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll