Price Check
> Pretty Nice Gf Mf Boots
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 2,696.43
Aug 17 2018 02:05pm

any idea boys?
Gold: 1,645.70
Aug 17 2018 06:09pm
So these would be something a gold find barbarian would want.

Inferno's get up to 70% GF, have 30% FR, increase FR by 10%, and have 20% frw.

Now, the council members have those hydras. They're pretty nasty, but a GF Barbarian will have 2 dwarf star rings and they probably should have a Crown of Thieves if they're the killer, or a IK helm if they're letting the merc do it and are stunning them with a shout. CoT has 33 FR too.

These barbarians are almost always going to have extremely high fire resistances- it's fine they need it, but their gear and their skills tend to just passively max that out for them.

So right away, that fire resistance on the boots is pretty useless to them. That leaves you with 8% LR. I think the council does a little zappy do attack, honestly though they're not going to be doing much of anything though, it's mainly the hydras they spawn that are a problem once they get stunned. We went over it, they're covered.

So then what are we left with. Basically, you have them weaker to those hydras since they're actually losing that 10% max FR, they're also slower now too since they lose that 20% FRW- they generally have a wealth on so they waddle over to the council and leap/scream their favourite norwegian deathmetal at them.

So basically, you're taking a whole lot of losses here to what they get from the Infernostrides for... 8% extra GF. I guess the 19% MF too and the 8% light resist, but these aren't really MFers, they primarily want the gold.

I really don't see why a barbarian that wanted to gold find in travincal would want these, and I can't come up with a price for you on them. Sorry to float on over here with that dark cloud, but I just don't see it. Sorry man.

But hey, feel free to get a second opinion!

Gold: 2,696.43
Aug 17 2018 06:11pm
Wow what a thorough write up. Appreciate it my dude

charsi'd

This post was edited by memefortress on Aug 17 2018 06:11pm
Gold: 14,249.98
Aug 17 2018 06:12pm
most gfer need 80gf 25mf one..LOL
Gold: 716.00
Aug 17 2018 06:39pm
Quote (Arkontas @ Aug 17 2018 08:09pm)

Now, the council members have those hydras. They're pretty nasty, but a GF Barbarian will have 2 dwarf star rings and they probably should have a Crown of Thieves if they're the killer, or a IK helm if they're letting the merc do it and are stunning them with a shout. CoT has 33 FR too.

These barbarians are almost always going to have extremely high fire resistances- it's fine they need it, but their gear and their skills tend to just passively max that out for them.

So right away, that fire resistance on the boots is pretty useless to them. That leaves you with 8% LR. I think the council does a little zappy do attack, honestly though they're not going to be doing much of anything though, it's mainly the hydras they spawn that are a problem once they get stunned. We went over it, they're covered.

So then what are we left with. Basically, you have them weaker to those hydras since they're actually losing that 10% max FR, they're also slower now too since they lose that 20% FRW- they generally have a wealth on so they waddle over to the council and leap/scream their favourite norwegian deathmetal at them.

So basically, you're taking a whole lot of losses here to what they get from the Infernostrides for... 8% extra GF. I guess the 19% MF too and the 8% light resist, but these aren't really MFers, they primarily want the gold.

I really don't see why a barbarian that wanted to gold find in travincal would want these, and I can't come up with a price for you on them. Sorry to float on over here with that dark cloud, but I just don't see it. Sorry man.

This guy reminds me of Sherlock Holmes before he beats someone's ass with these breakdowns.
Gold: 50.00
Aug 17 2018 06:45pm
Quote (solvern @ Aug 17 2018 05:39pm)
This guy reminds me of Sherlock Holmes before he beats someone's ass with these breakdowns.

Elementary my dear solvern!
Gold: 1,645.70
Aug 17 2018 07:01pm
Quote (solvern @ Aug 17 2018 05:39pm)

Bahaha! I just try to treat others the way I'd want to be treated. Someone's asking for help understanding the value of something. I know that if it was me, unless I explicitly trusted this person, I'd wanna know their reasoning, you know?

I just happen to know a couple things about GF barbs. Might as well add a little bit to it rather than "lol charsi". :)
Gold: 37,060.95
Aug 17 2018 07:03pm
Quote (Arkontas @ Aug 17 2018 04:09pm)

i wish more people did a price check like this, not joking.
Gold: 716.00
Aug 17 2018 07:18pm
Quote (Arkontas @ Aug 17 2018 09:01pm)
Bahaha! I just try to treat others the way I'd want to be treated. Someone's asking for help understanding the value of something. I know that if it was me, unless I explicitly trusted this person, I'd wanna know their reasoning, you know?

I just happen to know a couple things about GF barbs. Might as well add a little bit to it rather than "lol charsi". :)

I've seen you do a few p/c's. Keep dropping that knowledge hammer.
Go Back To Softcore USWest Ladder 2018-2022 Topic List
Add Reply New Topic