Terran hopes+Protoss carrier nerv = OP-zergniss.
Did a few BC rush games yesterday, pretty evil! Crushing the enemie with only 1 unit, a immortal global unit!
Cost: 400minerals 300gas (+75minerals of food//37.5minerals if supplydrop)
Orbital command upgrade comes in verry handy for this build:
1) less mineral SCV required since BC big gas cost
, allow less workers to be created, when upgrade orbital command
2) Tech rush forces a delay on 1ste Command Center, makes orbital command a great eurly game golddump
3) nn Planetary Fortress, to save gass for BC, and BC replace Planetary
4) no defend, killing my SCV, i not care
, i only need 6of them per base, for gass, ones mules come into play
5) double gass opening
for fast tech-rush, allow another delay on 1ste command Center at natural
6) SCV so underpowered compared to a Drone, even when they can repair BC. (limited scv production/scv can not be sacraficed for reduced building construction costs like drone)
7) low supply, supply is most expensive for terran then on other races, since a worker is not mining/// supply drops and 3less workers kicks in hard to save costs for tech-rush
still testing the build, to time my 2nd stargate and 2nd BC production, and to Time marine production, time my 3e+4e gass
all without delaying my first 2BC
on my zerg build, i delay my muta tech with 1 min, to make 1ste muta attack have double the muta's,
so i still may delay BC just a little, when i enter bigger MMR
did some evil game,
1)TvZ: i lost all my workers, i had 20-30 roach/revengers/lings hitting my base at 5min mark, but i got out 2BC's, 1killed the full zerg army in less then 30sec, and the other killed the enemy tech+workers+queens.
2)TvT: 2nd game i played against him, so he knew BC-5min was coming, and i still crushed his rushed-antiair forces
3)TvP: lost a few games vs 3.5min mark stalker pushes (6marines not seem to help here, may require bunker/wall)
4)TvA: static air-defend is a bit harder, may require 2or3BC to kill them, when they are supported/////Macro games, ofc i lack macro
ofc less macro is not a bad thing when you kill things, without loosing anything but 25%repair-costs