d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Choose Your Next Class
Prev123419Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1,232.79
Aug 15 2018 05:41am
Quote (Paparick @ Aug 15 2018 05:45am)
Crap. More of the GIMME GIMME syndrome

I disagree. If you’re still requiring the same amount of passes and the same classes to have the same key ratios, what’s the difference? I can’t recall all the numbers off the top of my head but if someone really wants to play ninja instead of monk or warlock instead of HH (both 5 keys right?) why shouldn’t they be?
Gold: 2,000.40
Aug 15 2018 05:43am
Quote (izParagonzi @ 15 Aug 2018 06:23)
If this was to happen, then reduce the hidden ML from those unlocked characters. Note: From discussions from other people in the past and present, they have stated that this happens.

Personally, No to this idea, Stat difference, re-roll would be the go, dang... group dynamics even stronger faster.

Yes, it does make it fun in theory for newcomers and some current players, but I can see the MM runs galore.

With the new change to MM, groups will need more than just 4 locks and a trap detector to be able to succeed. The suggestion is fun, but I would rather make it to where you can play any class you want (with the exception of getting the GPS upon passing, so we would have to tweak that quiet a bit) that way you can enjoy any class the game has to offer. Who knows what Paul has planned for the future.

In regards to Joshies post though, being stuck on one character class forever due to retardedly Bull shit RNG luck (or lack there of) makes this highly desirable. Some people this season alone have had to play 40+ monk/ninja and 80+ lock climbs, and this happens every season to alot of people. W/e, I'm null vote like usual but would like to see more variety upon choosing which classes to play.
Gold: 20,492.75
Aug 15 2018 06:12am
What about making it just a little more random.

i.e ... pass feeder to unlock Sammy or Pally....which everone you don't unlock is next.

Then...do same for monk/ninja and same for warlock/headhunter....then Alchy is just last :)
Gold: 248,047.40
Aug 15 2018 06:15am
Voted no.. If you want a higher class you should climb more.

Gold: 426.26
Aug 16 2018 08:09am
Bump
Gold: 74,290.21
Aug 16 2018 08:10am
as someone who has done 140 MQS on Monk over the years, WITHOUT A PASS. I would love an idea that unlocks the higher up classes for me to try.
Gold: 2,303.00
Warn: 30%
Aug 16 2018 10:26am
I must say yes as well. Once again an idea like this promotes diversity and being able to play sooner on the class that you want to play on. If I got sick of trying to pass an mq on one char I could try on another with a different play style and abilities.
This would also change the way people look at gear setups. Swords would be even better because you could use them 4 classes in a row. A lot of people who love HH could play it quicker every season.
Gold: 4.80
Aug 16 2018 10:56am
Bad idea, i dont get why so many people want so many adds and changes, the game i s amazing as is, and with paul working basically nonstop, i dont think we as a community shouldnt squeeze the lemon more, i think we should just sit back, GRIND and wait for whatever paul has stored for us, and when we get the new rewrite, and he finish up events etc etc (w.e he has planned) then we can think about other improvements..

Slash more is the solution !!

Quote (a_hotter_otter @ 16 Aug 2018 16:10)
as someone who has done 140 MQS on Monk over the years, WITHOUT A PASS. I would love an idea that unlocks the higher up classes for me to try.

why should a guy who keeps failing get that luxury to get the other champion for free ? play the game as intented and stop act like spoiled brads, sometimes life is harsh, u just gotta deal with it, even tho it is 100+ fails on some class in some game!

This post was edited by Def_Not_Tim on Aug 16 2018 10:58am
Gold: 248,047.40
Aug 16 2018 10:57am
Quote (Def_Not_Tim @ 16 Aug 2018 10:56)
Bad idea, i dont get why so many people want so many adds and changes, the game i s amazing as is, and with paul working basically nonstop, i dont think we as a community should squeeze the lemon more, i think we should just sit back, GRIND and wait for whatever paul has stored for us, and when we get the new rewrite, and he finish up events etc etc (w.e he has planned) then we can think about other improvements..

Could not have said it any better!
Gold: 14,287.52
Aug 16 2018 11:59am
Quote (Joshie @ Aug 15 2018 04:55am)
Except it wouldn't, you still have to play through the classes, you just get a bit of extra time to collect sets for the class you may not have gear for.

Monk is the main reason why many players ever need two weapon sets. When you can go ninja after pally and go swords 4 times in a row... especially with the drop in pass rate that comes with it, many players will just keep 1 set of gear and go feeder to ninja on it. Diversity will go down and the game will suffer for it IMO.

Quote (Def_Not_Tim @ Aug 16 2018 12:56pm)
Bad idea, i dont get why so many people want so many adds and changes, the game i s amazing as is, and with paul working basically nonstop, i dont think we as a community shouldnt squeeze the lemon more, i think we should just sit back, GRIND and wait for whatever paul has stored for us, and when we get the new rewrite, and he finish up events etc etc (w.e he has planned) then we can think about other improvements..

why should a guy who keeps failing get that luxury to get the other champion for free ? play the game as intented and stop act like spoiled brads, sometimes life is harsh, u just gotta deal with it, even tho it is 100+ fails on some class in some game!

WTF Man! I thought we were friends!!! :cry:
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev123419Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll