d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > London Terror Attack (again)
Prev1234569Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 42,397.70
Aug 14 2018 09:51am
Quote (duffman316 @ Aug 14 2018 04:41pm)
so when do we start the crusade? eradicating 2 billion muslims is going to be a lot of work

You are a sick man and I'd suggest you seek professional help.

Perhaps rather than going with your idea it would be better if European countries just stopped allowing mass Muslim migration?
Gold: 2,489.69
Aug 14 2018 11:09am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Aug 14 2018 09:33am)
these people are now living in our countries, where the laws are shaped by our values. they obviously clash with sharia law, so that muslim immigrants in the west have to choose which one takes priority for them. 65% of the respondents said that to them, the ideas and values of sharia law take priority.

you can spin this in the direction of "theoretical prioritizations dont say anything about how they will act when sharia and secular laws collide in practice", but that's a really lame attempt at downplaying worrisome numbers.

you dont understand what i'm saying at all.

sharia law, and muslim practices generally, are incompatible with western law and practices. this is a given. but that 65% represents a wide array of individual cases that aren't at all covered in the study.

what im saying is that 100% of muslims value sharia law over western country law, because they're religious. but that doesn't mean inherently that they'll break the law. religious practices are constantly in flux. the same goes for christains, it just so happens that western law is based on the 10 commandments so the number of cases where their personal practices conflict with the law is minimal.

as to your "worrisome numbers" you can have all of the bullshit in that category you like and you can leave none for me thanks. I'd rather know the number of ethiopians muslims that plan on continuing female genital mutilation in a western country, or the number of pakistani muslims that will continue marrying off child bride daughters in a western country, or the number of muslim men from the middle east from the age of 20-30 that believe rape is justified if the woman has an exposed butt from the bottom of her shorts.

your "worrisome numbers" dont fix anything, they're fear mongering. or in their basic form a way for prove to SJWs that something dripping in face validity is valid, used only for shouting down morons.
Gold: 17,384.69
Aug 14 2018 11:14am
Thats pretty a pity to see the OP, a canadian with a trump avatar, begging for attention on a suspect who crashed his car on a barrier in UK, while in his own country theres 17 deads in firearms/mass shoutings since april

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Canada

Name Date Location Deaths Notes

Toronto van attack April 23, 2018 North York, Toronto, Ontario 10
Single driver, Alek Minassian, killed 10 people and wounded 15 others in a vehicle-ramming attack.[21]
Danforth shooting July 22, 2018 Greektown, Toronto 3 (including the gunman) The 29-year-old gunman, Faisal Hussain, shot 14 people before either being shot by the police or a self-inflicted gunshot wound. An 18-year-old woman was pronounced dead after she was taken to the hospital from gunshot wounds, and a 10-year-old girl was also pronounced dead after being in critical condition after taken to hospital.[22]
Fredericton shooting August 10, 2018 Fredericton, New Brunswick 4 One suspect in custody believed to be responsible for a shooting that left at least four people dead, including two officers, in the New Brunswick capital.

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Aug 14 2018 11:18am
Aug 14 2018 11:15am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Aug 14 2018 11:14am)
Thats pretty a pity to see the OP, a canadian with a trump avatar, begging for attention on a suspect who crashed his car on a barrier in UK, while in his own country there dozens of deads in firearms/mass shoutings. since april

Single driver, Alek Minassian, killed 10 people and wounded 15 others in a vehicle-ramming attack.[21]
Danforth shooting July 22, 2018 Greektown, Toronto 3 (including the gunman) The 29-year-old gunman, Faisal Hussain, shot 14 people before either being shot by the police or a self-inflicted gunshot wound. An 18-year-old woman was pronounced dead after she was taken to the hospital from gunshot wounds, and a 10-year-old girl was also pronounced dead after being in critical condition after taken to hospital.[22]
Fredericton shooting August 10, 2018 Fredericton, New Brunswick 4 One suspect in custody believed to be responsible for a shooting that left at least four people dead, including two officers, in the New Brunswick capital.

sauci, pure and unadulterated whataboutism.
Gold: 17,384.69
Aug 14 2018 11:17am
Quote (thesnipa @ 14 Aug 2018 18:15)
sauci, pure and unadulterated whataboutism.

Thats pretty a pity to see the OP, a canadian with a trump avatar, begging for attention on a suspect who crashed his car on a barrier in UK, while in his own country theres 17 deads in firearms/mass shoutings. since april

ps for you snipa: lmk how you shoot a black in the back while the guns laws are running in the opposite direction

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Aug 14 2018 11:17am
Gold: 42,397.70
Aug 14 2018 11:17am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Aug 14 2018 06:14pm)
Thats pretty a pity to see the OP, a canadian with a trump avatar, begging for attention on a suspect who crashed his car on a barrier in UK, while in his own country there dozens of deads in firearms/mass shoutings. since april

Except I'm not Canadian and have never even been to Canada

Not sure how you just made that assumption and decided to roll with it despite 0 evidence or logic.

As MY President Mr. Trump would say:

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS!
Banned
Gold: 2.34
Warn: 10%
Aug 14 2018 11:21am
Let us not forget
Islam is a religion of
PEACE
Aug 14 2018 11:24am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Aug 14 2018 11:17am)
Thats pretty a pity to see the OP, a canadian with a trump avatar, begging for attention on a suspect who crashed his car on a barrier in UK, while in his own country theres 17 deads in firearms/mass shoutings. since april

ps for you snipa: lmk how you shoot a black in the back while the guns laws are running in the opposite direction

i dont shoot anyone. doesn't change the fact that any time any topic comes up about any problems in europe you just say "what about america tho". like i said, pure and unadulterated whataboutism is all we can expect from you. a bit sad, you used to earnestly talk about problems in Europe, but lately its just been all "what about merica" memery.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 14 2018 12:01pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 14 Aug 2018 13:36)
65% consider the laws of Islam, i.e. the Sharia, to be standing above our laws. a majority is homophobic, almost half of them are having antisemitic attitudes, and over half of them thinks we want to destroy their culture.

While I agree there are some big differences between Islam and Christianity these statements do not demonstrate them.

Depending on how they are asked you could get most American Christians to answer they believe much the same things. Homophobic, God's law above Man's law etc. and Jeff Sessions just decided you need a government task force because their religion is under attack.

This survey is indicative of nothing.

Gold: 268.15
Aug 14 2018 12:14pm
Quote (Plentiful @ Aug 14 2018 07:21pm)
Let us not forget
Islam is a religion of
PEACE

Yes Islam is a religion of peace.
Compared to Catholicism, Islam seriously IS a religion of peace.

Muslims did NOT kill 6,000,000 Jews.
Muslims did NOT kill 27,000,000 Russians.

They did NOT.

Christians did.
Nazis pretended to belong to the aryan race.
The truth is: most of the Germans were Catholics before "converting" into the aryan race.

The Catholic community is responsible for the victims of the World War 2.

Hurray Islam.
Because Muslims did NOT kill as much people as Catholics did.
Hurray Islam.

Viva prophet Muhammad.
Hurray !!

Nowadays, people refuse to learn what the Young plan was.
Nowadays, people are ignorant and refuse to learn from the mistakes there fathers did in the past.

Catholics killed millions of persons yesterday, and they surely will kill millions of persons tomorrow.

You don't help them by criticizing Islam.

You should rather admit the Catholics have a huge problem that concern the whole of the world.

The Sephardim will join China to face the mean Catholics.

You are NOT my allies.
Do not trust me.
I am not your ally.
I am your enemy.
Because my ally is China.

In China I trust.
Not France.
Not Russia.
Not USA.
Not Israel.
In China I trust.

And I will defeat all of you.