d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > Dota 2 > Ti8 Fantasy Guide
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 23 2018 04:55am
Sorry I missed a couple days. My personal life has got in the way. It's been... mad.

Anyway -

For tonight - Aug 23rd

VP or Optic will have the most games depending on who wins their game. Optic have never beaten VP so I think it's probably best to just pick all your cards from VP. If you want to hedge your bets and play super safe you could slot in Sumail for a core. He has the best player score so far this TI but will have a maximum of 3 games compared to VP or Optic's 4-6. You could also add a couple of Optic cards to your lineup so that no matter what some of your picks have 4-6 matches.

Personally I'm all in on VP but it's up to you.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 24 2018 04:52am
For tonight - Aug 24th

Pretty much the same situation as yesterday except this time it's Liquid or Secret that will have 4-6 matches. It's not as clear cut. There is a fair chance secret could beat Liquid but Liquid remain the firm favourites in this matchup. If you want to play safe you could slot in some cards from OG or PSG LGD who also have their match against eachother in the upper bracket. Somnus and xNova both have good scores so far this TI and could be swapped for Matumbaman and Gh who have pretty low scores so far.

Personally I'm once again all in, this time on Liquid.

Shaping up to be a great day of dota though with 3 awesome matches to watch. Enjoy TI and see you tomorrow for the finals ^_^

This post was edited by Scaly on Aug 24 2018 05:07am
Go Back To Dota 2 Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll