d2jsp Forums > Other Games > RuneScape > Old School RS Trading >
Service
> Raids 2 Teacher
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 359.00
Aug 14 2018 07:03pm
Quote (DayCocker @ Aug 14 2018 12:03pm)
Don't think you'll have any luck finding a team being not maxed. Gl m8.

meh, money talks even if you're a white bald headed, green pant wearing level 97 with mom's credit card and a night of gaming ahead of you.

Watch youtube videos for the first fight. Learn the first fight. It's very easy. My advice to you is to blend in.

Don't stand out and be the guy that is literally standing in the shit on the floor over and over. Don't stand too close to the boss over and over

Be the guy who is watching closely, and switching to mage gear at every 25% right on the button and have your barrage ready.

Fuck the other fights for this very moment. Que up for every random "looking for group" finder with everyone with low to none KC

Prove to yourself that you can learn the first fight

Gold: 359.00
Aug 14 2018 07:04pm
Quote (Exemplary @ Aug 14 2018 12:15pm)
Is it that much of a make or break really not being totally maxed? Or the fact i havent been + not maxed

Quote (DayCocker @ Aug 14 2018 12:28pm)
Pretty big deal, you get chirped for being at tob without infernal cape these days let alone trying to pug a decent team with experience having mid 80s melees.

Quote (Exemplary @ Aug 14 2018 08:15pm)
I mean its only 10% accuracy difference and what like 3-4 max hit from infernal cape and 95-99 str >.< i guess i get it tho :(

Yes. it's a very big deal not being maxed. But if you're literally buying kills, you can go to w365 and buy kills for like 2-10m a KC

You're not going to get into good constant groups for free without being maxed.

For now, you will have to pay / que with rando's
Go Back To Old School RS Trading Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check