d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > Nunu Rework
Prev123
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 108.01
Aug 13 2018 07:15pm
Quote (lakaille23 @ Aug 13 2018 01:56pm)
passive is probably one.

Ye could see the AS / MS being a passive that activates when you get in range or somethin. Definitely doubt it but hoping he gets to choose between 2 ultis', his aoe thing he has and the big snowball for roaming or somethin, feel like that would be kinda cool.

edit: idk why but this change feels like the nail in the coffin for OG league as well.. Only champ I can think of off the top of my head that still plays the same is Sivir and Cho though they have both had some fairly significant mechanical changes.

This post was edited by LightClaw on Aug 13 2018 07:18pm
Gold: 5.71
Aug 13 2018 07:57pm
Quote (LightClaw @ Aug 13 2018 08:15pm)
Ye could see the AS / MS being a passive that activates when you get in range or somethin. Definitely doubt it but hoping he gets to choose between 2 ultis', his aoe thing he has and the big snowball for roaming or somethin, feel like that would be kinda cool.

edit: idk why but this change feels like the nail in the coffin for OG league as well.. Only champ I can think of off the top of my head that still plays the same is Sivir and Cho though they have both had some fairly significant mechanical changes.

Isn't lb like straight up the same champ minus the silence? Lol
Gold: 8,559.00
Aug 13 2018 11:49pm
Quote (CoolDude456 @ Aug 13 2018 01:40pm)
Well not sure but it's probably not good. It's cute that you're trying to sound intelligent and witty when you play a game (with your disgusting pile of shit wife) that is modeled for sub 80 IQ weeb losers. You're not.

So what we have so far is you are a faggot with low intelligence that plays a game made for children and losers, you live in an apartment with your wife (probably in some shit place) because you don't have the finances to put a down payment on a home somewhere. So good, that's great man, life sounds sweet.

I'm going to go ahead and stop replying to your sad attempt at trying to have some sort of upper hand in something that isn't an argument. Facts were stated. You disagree with them or at least consider yourself in the minority of players. I just consider you a faggot.

That's all. No need to salty, it is what it is. Some of us have the brain function to handle more than watered down diluted mobas targeted for children. Some of us do not.

Best of luck to you and your disgusting cunt wife

I also spend lots of time in the forums of games I hate/dont play as well. much fun
Gold: 150.00
Warn: 50%
Aug 14 2018 01:06am
Quote (DrLatBC @ Aug 14 2018 11:57am)
Isn't lb like straight up the same champ minus the silence? Lol

Uh

No
Gold: 1.69
Aug 14 2018 02:26am

lets get in our nunu watching vids before rework
Gold: 21,779.20
Aug 14 2018 02:59am
Quote (CoolDude456 @ Aug 13 2018 09:40pm)
Well not sure but it's probably not good. It's cute that you're trying to sound intelligent and witty when you play a game (with your disgusting pile of shit wife) that is modeled for sub 80 IQ weeb losers. You're not.

So what we have so far is you are a faggot with low intelligence that plays a game made for children and losers, you live in an apartment with your wife (probably in some shit place) because you don't have the finances to put a down payment on a home somewhere. So good, that's great man, life sounds sweet.

I'm going to go ahead and stop replying to your sad attempt at trying to have some sort of upper hand in something that isn't an argument. Facts were stated. You disagree with them or at least consider yourself in the minority of players. I just consider you a faggot.

That's all. No need to salty, it is what it is. Some of us have the brain function to handle more than watered down diluted mobas targeted for children. Some of us do not.

Best of luck to you and your disgusting cunt wife

sad u buying elo boosts :(
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll