- bite
- snowball
- AS & ms buff
- throwing snowballs + root
- ult
Gold: 0.72
Warn: 60%
Aug 13 2018 01:52pm
This video only validates that this game is made for weeb losers, faggots, pre puberty teenagers who get bullied, faggots, 30 year old virgins living at moms house, and of course faggots.

Like wow, really wow. I thought it was bad, but not that fucking bad.

Wow.

Just wow.
Gold: 16,320.00
Aug 13 2018 02:25pm
Quote (CoolDude456 @ Aug 13 2018 02:52pm)
This video only validates that this game is made for weeb losers, faggots, pre puberty teenagers who get bullied, faggots, 30 year old virgins living at moms house, and of course faggots.

Like wow, really wow. I thought it was bad, but not that fucking bad.

Wow.

Just wow.

Dang. I am a male and my female wife loves watching me play league, when I rarely play.
Our apartment isn’t a mansion, but man, I sure do love living on my own with my wife.
Aug 13 2018 02:25pm
Quote (IchBinDaddy @ Aug 13 2018 04:25pm)
Dang. I am a male and my female wife loves watching me play league, when I rarely play.
Our apartment isn’t a mansion, but man, I sure do love living on my own with my wife.

your wife is fat and hideous, and you're a faggot.

any other questions?
Gold: 16,320.00
Aug 13 2018 02:27pm
Quote (CoolDude456 @ Aug 13 2018 03:25pm)

any other questions?

She’s actually a size 2 and has a lovely, hourglass figure.

Thank you and yes - I have some questions.

How terribly disfigured and fat am I?
Tell me more

This post was edited by IchBinDaddy on Aug 13 2018 02:28pm
Aug 13 2018 02:40pm
Quote (IchBinDaddy @ Aug 13 2018 04:27pm)
She’s actually a size 2 and has a lovely, hourglass figure.
:thumbsup:

Thank you and yes - I have some questions.

How terribly disfigured and fat am I?
Tell me more

Well not sure but it's probably not good. It's cute that you're trying to sound intelligent and witty when you play a game (with your disgusting pile of shit wife) that is modeled for sub 80 IQ weeb losers. You're not.

So what we have so far is you are a faggot with low intelligence that plays a game made for children and losers, you live in an apartment with your wife (probably in some shit place) because you don't have the finances to put a down payment on a home somewhere. So good, that's great man, life sounds sweet.

I'm going to go ahead and stop replying to your sad attempt at trying to have some sort of upper hand in something that isn't an argument. Facts were stated. You disagree with them or at least consider yourself in the minority of players. I just consider you a faggot.

That's all. No need to salty, it is what it is. Some of us have the brain function to handle more than watered down diluted mobas targeted for children. Some of us do not.

Best of luck to you and your disgusting cunt wife
Gold: 3,059.01
Warn: 10%
Aug 13 2018 02:56pm
Quote (CoolDude456 @ Aug 13 2018 04:25pm)

any other questions?

:rofl:
Gold: 150.00
Warn: 50%
Aug 13 2018 03:01pm
Quote (CoolDude456 @ Aug 14 2018 06:40am)
Well not sure but it's probably not good. It's cute that you're trying to sound intelligent and witty when you play a game (with your disgusting pile of shit wife) that is modeled for sub 80 IQ weeb losers. You're not.

So what we have so far is you are a faggot with low intelligence that plays a game made for children and losers, you live in an apartment with your wife (probably in some shit place) because you don't have the finances to put a down payment on a home somewhere. So good, that's great man, life sounds sweet.

I'm going to go ahead and stop replying to your sad attempt at trying to have some sort of upper hand in something that isn't an argument. Facts were stated. You disagree with them or at least consider yourself in the minority of players. I just consider you a faggot.

That's all. No need to salty, it is what it is. Some of us have the brain function to handle more than watered down diluted mobas targeted for children. Some of us do not.

Well said
Gold: 8,346.00
Aug 13 2018 03:04pm
Quote (CoolDude456 @ 13 Aug 2018 16:40)

Nice warn you got there bucko.

The only one who actually reads your posts is you, while you commend yourself for getting the spelling right.

I am stoked for NUNU rework... I just really hope they dont decide to change Orianna.... She is my last stronghold for classic League champs.. THERE ARENT ANY LEFT AFTER NUNU

This post was edited by Crunktd on Aug 13 2018 03:06pm
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll