d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Best Guides For Python + Microsoft Office / Vba
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 125.00
Aug 12 2018 04:42pm
I want to learn how to use Python, VBA, and a bit of the inbetween stuff (available code and/or available guides to work with the Microsoft Office suite -- mostly just Excel though).

I've done a bit of learning over the past year, but I haven't had a ton of time -- I'd like to speed things up and stay a bit more focused on this in my spare time. Despite having past experience with C++, I'd like to get a shake-down from the ground up. I already have the full Jetbrains Pycharm suite (legitimate free student version).

Any recommended free or paid courses that aren't excessively time-intensive? I'm also full-time in accounting 40+ hours a week, and full-time in school 20+ hours per week -- but the point of building these skills is to improve who I am as a professional (too few accountants use programming skills), and to actually get moving on some of the programs I need.

This post was edited by Canadian_Man on Aug 12 2018 04:44pm
Gold: 2,407.00
Aug 13 2018 02:00pm
Udemy.com has some decent video series for pretty much everything computer related. My advice though, don’t pay more than like $10-$15 for one, they go on sale constantly.

But they vary in length depending on what you want. Some will have 5 hours of videos, some will have 20. So there’s some flexibility there.
Gold: 90.58
Aug 13 2018 09:43pm
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll