d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trump Supporter Rally
Prev178910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 42.00
Aug 13 2018 11:05am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Aug 13 2018 11:55am)
That's a modest way to ask for sympathy

i dont claim to be a victim, i dont go out looking for these situations to happen, i much prefer to stick with my close friends and the little family i have left

but dont ever think you can say you being picked on by your professors "because you're a conservative" would ever compare to what it is to be lgbt in texas

irl i pick my battles when it comes to this entire conversation topic, and i normally let those who disagree with me say their peace and move on, even if they say terrible things

i only speak the way i do here because it baffles me that some of you are so retarded that you think any sort of bully mentality or this and that arguments against me being transgender because someone else who was transgender did x thing is an effective argument

you dont know me, you dont know my political views, and if you thought i was a snowflake just because im transgender then you are the one who doesnt have a real opinion on anything

This post was edited by Kiseki on Aug 13 2018 11:06am
Gold: 16,320.00
Aug 13 2018 11:21am
Quote (Kiseki @ Aug 13 2018 12:05pm)
i dont claim to be a victim, i dont go out looking for these situations to happen, i much prefer to stick with my close friends and the little family i have left

but dont ever think you can say you being picked on by your professors "because you're a conservative" would ever compare to what it is to be lgbt in texas

irl i pick my battles when it comes to this entire conversation topic, and i normally let those who disagree with me say their peace and move on, even if they say terrible things

i only speak the way i do here because it baffles me that some of you are so retarded that you think any sort of bully mentality or this and that arguments against me being transgender because someone else who was transgender did x thing is an effective argument

you dont know me, you dont know my political views, and if you thought i was a snowflake just because im transgender then you are the one who doesnt have a real opinion on anything

Eh. I still get called a snowflake even though I’ve paid most of my bills since I was 14. Serving in the military.
Still a snowflake because of my educated, lefty views.
Gold: 2,617.52
Aug 13 2018 11:29am
Quote (Kiseki @ Aug 13 2018 01:05pm)

I didnt call you a snowflake. You didnt use any statistics in your arguments.

A bunch of people went insane after Nov 2016 here too. You're not alone in losing friends. I'm glad you still have some close ones.

You should also be aware that talking about politics at work is NEVER a good idea. I don't know who my bosses voted for and they don't know for me either. Work is about providing a service. Wait till you are financially secure before you go politicking, and even then you will pay a price if you do.
Gold: 1.00
Aug 13 2018 11:33am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Aug 13 2018 01:29pm)

A bunch of people went insane after Nov 2016 here too. You're not alone in losing friends. I'm glad you still have some close ones.

You should also be aware that talking about politics at work is NEVER a good idea. I don't know who my bosses voted for and they don't know for me either. Work is about providing a service. Wait till you are financially secure before you go politicking, and even then you will pay a price if you do.

That's what I was thinking. Zero stats used but everyone wants a good ol fashion fag drag, sob story about friends family and professor. You think you would have already learned after losing 90 % or whatever to keep to yourself in a professional place.

It was borderline dear diary.

Denied promotions lol. No if you excel at your job and they can't operate without you ; you can walk up and say good bye if you don't give x. If you're expendable and some easily replaced cog than your treatment was likley no different than anyone else.

I work with so many businesses it dosent matter if your lgbtwabc white purple blue black. If you can generate more than you're worth plus cover overhead and provide good profit you are worth something.

This post was edited by SBD on Aug 13 2018 11:36am
Aug 13 2018 11:34am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Aug 13 2018 12:29pm)

i never really shared political views, i was mainly just generalized by my coworkers simply because i am transgender

and i was only ever denied to help a customer in dallas, southeast texas no one ever recognized my pride pin because they are a bit behind the curve

i dont consider wearing a pride pin to be a political statement though some did argue that it was, but again, i wore it 4 days and stopped doing so because it wasnt cool to not be able to do my job
Aug 13 2018 11:37am
Quote (SBD @ Aug 13 2018 12:33pm)
That's what I was thinking. Zero stats used but everyone wants a good ol fashion fag drag, sob story about friends family and professor. You think you would have already learned after losing 90 % or whatever to keep to yourself in a professional place.

It was borderline dear diary.

you dont need statistics there are news posts daily about legitimate(not snowflake) incidents of bigotry and hate in texas

not to mention i could and would be denied a job at a vast majority of places here simply because i am transgender, regardless of my capability to complete the job, certain rights for lgbt people dont exist in texas and they fight to remove the ones we already have

here in dallas there are basically no transgender healthcare outlets, only places that offer their incredibly expensive obgyn services to transgender people as well

which is why i never announced i was transgender in the hiring process and only came out when i thought it was okay to do so, but each time it resulted in my job performance "suffering" even when i never broke policy a single damn time

oh and i currently hold a full time job for those of you thinking im just some idiot who quits a job on the spot and have held the job since may, and the job that fucked me over i held for over 2 years before calling it quits, so im certainly not someone who just gives up and blames it on bigotry.

This post was edited by Kiseki on Aug 13 2018 11:39am
Gold: 2,489.69
Aug 13 2018 11:46am
Quote (Kiseki @ Aug 13 2018 11:37am)
you dont need statistics there are news posts daily about legitimate(not snowflake) incidents of bigotry and hate in texas

this is a sheep's mentality. looking at what the news says as a barometer for how the world is is a good way to get lied to.

have more respect for yourself dude.
Gold: 285.00
Aug 13 2018 12:21pm
Was biggest Klan rally north of Mississippi.
Gold: 22,189.49
Aug 13 2018 12:23pm
Quote (Skinned @ Aug 13 2018 12:21pm)
Was biggest Klan rally north of Mississippi.

with 0 klan members present, I'm sure a bigger rally has taken place in some random guy's front yard at some point
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Aug 13 2018 12:28pm
https://twitter.com/jules_su/status/1028732471670521857

Bikers Nazis for Trump!
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev178910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll