d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > The Search For Life > It's Almost Here.
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 60%
Sep 11 2018 07:17pm
Quote (Melatonina @ Sep 11 2018 09:19am)
We cannot proof for sure that God does not exist, but yet it's on your side to prove it exists, if you think it does.
Which you can't ofc. Personal experiences of druggy n such people does not count as a proof, sorry. You believe, but you do not know. Like any of us.

Never done drugs, lol.

Proof has already been brought to the world. You just choose to refuse the obvious.

This post was edited by D_urRRR on Sep 11 2018 07:42pm
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Sep 11 2018 10:02pm
Quote (D_urRRR @ 11 Sep 2018 06:02)
The earth is not flat... No idea why you even get that idea about me. Flat Earthers do not have an intelligent brain.

It isn't speculation, there are millions of testimonies of personal experience, mine included. April of 2012 is when my life changed. Evidence is literally all around you and if you ever chose to believe and wanted to be a part of Jesus's life "as you dwell in the temple of God, the holy spirit lives within you" you would personally experience otherwise. You can't argue that God isn't real, sorry. You haven't tried to explore it.

Lol I don't argue god isn't real I am agnostic, specifically that the true nature of God if there is one is beyond comprehension and total confirmation

But what you say is speculation because testimony cannot be correlated to empirical evidence

I don't hate on someone for finding themself even if that means through god or any other internal reflection... I just can't get over when people state facts and logic as if they are all knowing without acknowledgement that what they believe could be wrong or at the very least is not the TRUE god

Perhaps the Abrahamic god is real and has created this universe but there is no discussion that can prove that there isn't another god above him or that other gods coexist, how convenient these religions claim they are the only truth

This is no judgement to you personally but I was raised Christian and have been around believers my whole life.. I have found those who believe in God do in fact abadon logic and only use it when it fits their paradigm
Gold: 260.11
Sep 12 2018 01:51am
Quote (D_urRRR @ Sep 11 2018 07:17pm)
Never done drugs, lol.

Proof has already been brought to the world. You just choose to refuse the obvious.

If your argument is "it's obvious" when most people don't see it, maybe it's not so obvious.
Gold: 3.37
Sep 12 2018 06:34am
The universe is proof of the non existence of god.

-e

It proves god exists, and so therefor he doesn't.

This post was edited by Ep0ch on Sep 12 2018 06:34am
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 60%
Sep 12 2018 10:47pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Sep 12 2018 03:51am)
If your argument is "it's obvious" when most people don't see it, maybe it's not so obvious.

It's isn't obvious to them because they aren't choosing to explore it. Simple.

Quote (Ep0ch @ Sep 12 2018 08:34am)
The universe is proof of the non existence of god.

-e

It proves god exists, and so therefor he doesn't.

I doubt you can get any more dumb.

Quote (death_knight @ Sep 12 2018 12:02am)
Lol I don't argue god isn't real I am agnostic, specifically that the true nature of God if there is one is beyond comprehension and total confirmation

But what you say is speculation because testimony cannot be correlated to empirical evidence

I don't hate on someone for finding themself even if that means through god or any other internal reflection... I just can't get over when people state facts and logic as if they are all knowing without acknowledgement that what they believe could be wrong or at the very least is not the TRUE god

Perhaps the Abrahamic god is real and has created this universe but there is no discussion that can prove that there isn't another god above him or that other gods coexist, how convenient these religions claim they are the only truth

This is no judgement to you personally but I was raised Christian and have been around believers my whole life.. I have found those who believe in God do in fact abadon logic and only use it when it fits their paradigm

You don't truly know Jesus then, sorry. But life in Christ is where the impossible is possible. It has nothing to do with abandoning logic, but God's truth debunks alot of what you consider "logic" You need to take time to watch bible study sessions with Bill Johnson.

This post was edited by D_urRRR on Sep 12 2018 10:47pm
Gold: 6.00
Warn: 30%
Sep 13 2018 12:46am
Quote (D_urRRR @ 12 Sep 2018 01:17)
Never done drugs, lol.

Hit me up with these proofs
Please

Make my day
Gold: 260.11
Sep 13 2018 01:14am
Quote (D_urRRR @ Sep 12 2018 10:47pm)

And yet many who have explored it don't see it either.

And still more who claim to have seen it see things wildly differently than you.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Sep 13 2018 01:15am
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Sep 13 2018 04:13am
Quote (D_urRRR @ 12 Sep 2018 22:47)

I doubt you can get any more dumb.

You don't truly know Jesus then, sorry. But life in Christ is where the impossible is possible. It has nothing to do with abandoning logic, but God's truth debunks alot of what you consider "logic" You need to take time to watch bible study sessions with Bill Johnson.

I've wasted enough time trying to seek out god and frankly it's the delusion of man that drives belief in what is not present in this physical reality

Seriously people like you claim all day long that Christianity or what have you is legit but I've yet to encounter one actual piece of proof that I can say makes sense

Believers and non believers are polar opposites in mentality, we will never see eye to eye and the other guy is always going to be wrong

That is part of the reason I gave up on religion.. because it's the bullshit ideology of man that is raised to the attribute of God but the truth is for me that it is all phony because I have only ever witnessed blind truth in any religion and spending more time with this nonsense is the last thing I want to do because there is a 1000 different directions I can take trying to discover the how and why of this world and the bottom line is one man's word is exactly that

Don't get me wrong I'm glad you have found your peace but you must acknowledge at some point that you think and believe has its limits

When I die whatever happens is going to happen regardless of the billions of 'beliefs' so I've decided years ago that I'll let it be that, it has been a HUGE was of my energy trying to find god whatever god really means and I am content on taking whatever punishment he has in store for my refusal

I feel like if I am going to research say Christianity 100% then I must do so with every other religion otherwise that is blind faith pure and simple and I have found such roads are a waste of this life

Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll