d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > Just Looking For Support > Wife Streaming In Honor Of Bro
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 25.20
Aug 11 2018 12:09pm
Quote (CoolDude456 @ Aug 11 2018 11:49am)
No. Just no.

Why no? What he said seems correct to me. O_o
Gold: 46,226.33
Aug 11 2018 12:13pm
Just remember you're the one taking the time out of your lifespan to tell people to play a game you don't play.
It seems rather wasteful.

Try to get out and volunteer at an animal shelter or a soup kitchen and be a positive contributor in society.
Gold: 0.72
Warn: 60%
Aug 11 2018 12:38pm
Quote (The_Chosen @ Aug 11 2018 02:13pm)
Just remember you're the one taking the time out of your lifespan to tell people to play a game you don't play.
It seems rather wasteful.

Try to get out and volunteer at an animal shelter or a soup kitchen and be a positive contributor in society.

Animals are meant to be consumed for protein and soup kitchens are full of economic leeches, this seems far more constructive.
Gold: 1,467.00
Aug 11 2018 02:18pm
Quote (The_Chosen @ Aug 11 2018 10:45am)
What does she play? If adc, then make sure focusing on last hitting and positioning.
Teach her that positioning poorly to hit a good target is not as good as positioning amazing well hitting a bad target.

Give her the ability to learn, and do not expect instant results. It takes a lot of muscle memory.
Be positive and reassuring.

She started on MF (loved her "R")

then i told her to try someone whos a lane bully because #yolo on MF

now shes a big lulu fan and plays support for me so she can focus on game not CS for a while
Gold: 25.20
Aug 11 2018 03:30pm
Quote (ScoobySnacks @ Aug 11 2018 02:18pm)

now shes a big lulu fan and plays support for me so she can focus on game not CS for a while

MF is the lane bully...

She can just play Karma if she wants braindead though

This post was edited by FroggyG on Aug 11 2018 03:31pm
Gold: 3,059.01
Warn: 10%
Aug 11 2018 06:57pm
Quote (CoolDude456 @ Aug 11 2018 11:24am)
what the fuck are you talking about league is literally as diluted and retard proof as games get, if you aren't a complete and absolute retard with a sub 60 IQ you can do very well in this "made for tardfucks" game. They basically took DotA and removed every aspect of it that makes it difficult, added a bunch of anime and 13 year old little girls as heros, built a platform that requires you to either spend a bunch of money or invest way too much time into the horrifically braindead game that it is, and has a playerbase made up of emos, faggots, weebs, and virgin losers.

Games literally do not get more retard friendly. They don't. If you aren't excelling at this game, then your intelligence is probably basement low. Females are notoriously terrible at just about everything, games included. This is why out of the thousands of professional dota players from many years exactly 0 of them have been female.

If you want to play dress up dolls just go to the store and buy your wife a barbie. It's cheaper and less time consuming. You'll probably just end up being one of the many faggots here writing their Diary entry about how their team sucks every game and they can't increase in rank. Because it's your team, not you, always.

Just uninstall the game, it's not worth playing. Never was, never will be. Heavily watered down dota knockoff with a low IQ teeniebopper playerbase.

Although this was gold
Quote (ScoobySnacks @ Aug 11 2018 11:58am)
TY. Yep shes still at the point where she only knows what one or two of the champions are going to do in any given game (usually mine and hers) but manages to keep a positive KD and when we do have matchups she knows who they are we usually get 1-2 kills in lane.

Any tips to speed up the learning curve? i can take care of the map awareness and warding and such as we go, but just general knowledge of champs and items and shit

LMFAO! I read my wife your post and these are her exaxt words:

"Wow he must be tilted AF"

and

Does he play zed or yasuo?

fuckin roasted you and she just started playing :rofl:

This was even better
Gold: 150.00
Warn: 50%
Aug 11 2018 07:29pm
Quote (CoolDude456 @ Aug 12 2018 01:24am)
what the fuck are you talking about league is literally as diluted and retard proof as games get, if you aren't a complete and absolute retard with a sub 60 IQ you can do very well in this "made for tardfucks" game. They basically took DotA and removed every aspect of it that makes it difficult, added a bunch of anime and 13 year old little girls as heros, built a platform that requires you to either spend a bunch of money or invest way too much time into the horrifically braindead game that it is, and has a playerbase made up of emos, faggots, weebs, and virgin losers.

Games literally do not get more retard friendly. They don't. If you aren't excelling at this game, then your intelligence is probably basement low. Females are notoriously terrible at just about everything, games included. This is why out of the thousands of professional dota players from many years exactly 0 of them have been female.

If you want to play dress up dolls just go to the store and buy your wife a barbie. It's cheaper and less time consuming. You'll probably just end up being one of the many faggots here writing their Diary entry about how their team sucks every game and they can't increase in rank. Because it's your team, not you, always.

Just uninstall the game, it's not worth playing. Never was, never will be. Heavily watered down dota knockoff with a low IQ teeniebopper playerbase.

Holy fuck LOL
Aug 11 2018 07:32pm
Quote (CoolDude456 @ Aug 12 2018 03:16am)
roasted? I don't know who zed or yasou are and if I did that's some kind of insult? I'm confused, do you think I actually play this faggoty game? How fat and ugly are you and your wife? Like holy fuck you're actually dumber than I could have imagined, what about my post makes you think I spend any time in a game made for 12 year old shitstains that won't see snatch until their mid 20's?

I know your wife is hideous, your dick is small, and if you have children they will be bullied. Keep playing league, this game was made for you.

Even though I'm a fat nergin weeb who plays league I still love your posts
Aug 11 2018 07:34pm
Quote (ScoobySnacks @ Aug 12 2018 06:18am)

Yeah mf spanks lane
Gold: 3,059.01
Warn: 10%
Aug 11 2018 07:39pm
Quote (DefinitelyNotKimmy @ Aug 11 2018 09:32pm)
Even though I'm a fat nergin weeb who plays league I still love your posts

We know u beat it to MFs knockers in between games
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll