d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball > Best Projected Lineups 2019 > #1 Raptors
Prev15678912Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,346.00
Aug 13 2018 05:16pm
Quote (DeRozan @ 9 Aug 2018 20:58)
https://imgur.com/a/fA2jSfD

Combined with arguably the best bench in the league

Finals Appearance

Then Kawai Leaves and we can rebuild .

Master Plan

I just love How Houston went down from last year and really the change is Carmelo
Gold: 0.00
Aug 13 2018 05:22pm
Quote (DeRozan @ Aug 13 2018 04:46pm)
Embiid has played like 82 games in 4 seasons .... literally about 25% of his potential games ....

Let’s wait to see if he plays a full season or even 70 games before crowning him anywhere near Shaq ...

I mean let's get something straight, I never said Embiid is at Shaq's level in terms of overall career achievement and status. Shaq played for a very long time, at a very high level. Longevity goes a long way in evaluating a players career.

Shaq is one of the best big men to ever play in the NBA. Embiid has that kind of potential, and he's impacting todays game in some ways that Shaq never did, but nobody cements themselves that high after just two seasons. We need to see how high Embiid's career goes before that happens.

This post was edited by Sixers on Aug 13 2018 05:23pm
Gold: 171.76
Aug 13 2018 06:02pm
Quote (Sixers @ Aug 13 2018 07:22pm)
I mean let's get something straight, I never said Embiid is at Shaq's level in terms of overall career achievement and status. Shaq played for a very long time, at a very high level. Longevity goes a long way in evaluating a players career.

Shaq is one of the best big men to ever play in the NBA. Embiid has that kind of potential, and he's impacting todays game in some ways that Shaq never did, but nobody cements themselves that high after just two seasons. We need to see how high Embiid's career goes before that happens.

82 games is too small of a sample size at 30 years old

Dude looks as old as Ibaka
Gold: 5,975.00
Aug 13 2018 06:21pm
Quote (Sixers @ Aug 13 2018 06:22pm)

Shut up and stop back peddling like a little bitch. I told you Shaq had a more dominant first 4 seasons in an NBA filled with elite big men compared to today’s NBA and would shit on Embiid and you keep spewing out this BS. Your initial response was that Embiid IS wayyyyyyyyyy more valuable in today’s nba than Shaq would ever be, which is an absolute joke. Now you keep trying to backpeddle and dictate the exact reason, hell we would all have more respect for you if you’d actually stand by your words and believe what you said. FFS in one sentence your talking about Hakeem then the next you talk about how Shaq played against less skilled big men then Embiid. Make up your fucking mind Sean.

This post was edited by Xx Shin3d0wn xX on Aug 13 2018 06:21pm
Gold: 21.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 13 2018 06:30pm
Quote (Xx Shin3d0wn xX @ Aug 13 2018 08:21pm)
Shut up and stop back peddling like a little bitch. I told you Shaq had a more dominant first 4 seasons in an NBA filled with elite big men compared to today’s NBA and would shit on Embiid and you keep spewing out this BS. Your initial response was that Embiid IS wayyyyyyyyyy more valuable in today’s nba than Shaq would ever be, which is an absolute joke. Now you keep trying to backpeddle and dictate the exact reason, hell we would all have more respect for you if you’d actually stand by your words and believe what you said. FFS in one sentence your talking about Hakeem then the next you talk about how Shaq played against less skilled big men then Embiid. Make up your fucking mind Sean.

Let it riiipp bayblade
Gold: 171.76
Aug 13 2018 09:41pm
Quote (Xx Shin3d0wn xX @ Aug 13 2018 08:21pm)

M m m m m m monster kill kill kill.
Gold: 13,825.00
Aug 13 2018 09:49pm
Quote (Xx Shin3d0wn xX @ Aug 13 2018 05:21pm)

Gold: 150.00
Warn: 50%
Aug 13 2018 09:51pm
Quote (Xx Shin3d0wn xX @ Aug 14 2018 10:21am)

Was nice knowing you dm my friend
Gold: 6,001.00
Aug 13 2018 09:54pm
how do people here feel about the nuggets? im interested to see how theyll be in the not too distant future.
Gold: 13,825.00
Aug 13 2018 10:02pm
Quote (oRAnGeInAbOx @ Aug 13 2018 08:54pm)
how do people here feel about the nuggets? im interested to see how theyll be in the not too distant future.

Either people are really high on them (Voyaging comes to mind, mostly because of Jokic I imagine) or they think they're a low seed/miss the playoffs.
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev15678912Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll