d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Gsp Is The Best Ever > Period
Prev134567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Aug 12 2018 05:48am
I would have to agree with nekrotik on this one to a point.

Gsp has to be put into the talks when talking about the goat
Gold: 14,550.00
Aug 12 2018 07:46am
Quote (Burgerxd @ Aug 12 2018 07:48am)
I would have to agree with nekrotik on this one to a point.

Gsp has to be put into the talks when talking about the goat

he is in those talks. someone mentions gsp, a sane person mentions that he lost multiple times, got caught cheating mid fight, and avoided hendricks/ whittaker or any other tough fight.
and we also remember that jones and dc still exist, so mentioning gsp in that convo is just a waste of time.

direct quote from gsp: “I don’t really consider myself the greatest in my era."

so he not only isnt the goat, he isnt even the greatest of his own era.

This post was edited by lucrative on Aug 12 2018 07:49am
Gold: 5.00
Aug 12 2018 01:03pm
Quote (Majithor @ Aug 11 2018 07:02pm)
no one is on conor's level.

GSP couldnt finish a single fight at 170 and beat bisping... a fluke champion that any1 in the top 10 could beat LOL

DC didn't beat the aldo of his division. he got knocked OUT and RAPED

GSP was the golden boy and lost to the long time champion of his division and had to wait for him to get old to take over lol
and LOST his belt to a 155r lol
matt hughes held the belt and STOPPED GSP from getting it the first time around

even jon jones didn't defeat an unstoppable champion or a golden boy in his career.

dc and jj far surpass conor in terms of fighting skill. stop being delusional lol

u talk about gsps few losses, look at conor. got choked out by a nate who was chillin before the fight. had to resort to panic wrestling (something that he often looks down upon) cuz he was on the verge of getting KOd.

then in the 2nd fight almost got KOd again and had to resort to running and literally got saved by the bell in one of the rounds

DC has only lost to jones whos a monster and thats it. Went back to HW and KOd supposedly the greatest HW

and lastly, Jones didnt defeat a "golden" boy cuz he IS the golden boy. hes literally unstoppable and his only weakness is himself

i love conor as a fighter and hes fun to watch but u seriously hype him up wayyyyy too much ~
Gold: 0.30
Aug 12 2018 01:15pm
nate got knocked out three times in the rematch

DC knows conor > him lol DC struggled with rumble and literally josh koscheck rekt rumble LOOOOOOL

Aug 12 2018 01:20pm
GSP is the third best fighter to ever fight at WW and the 2nd best champion. that's not bad

Best fighters to ever fight at WW

1-Conor
2-Matt Hughes
3-GSP
Gold: 6,487.40
Aug 12 2018 03:48pm
Quote (Majithor @ 12 Aug 2018 14:15)

DC knows conor > him lol DC struggled with rumble and literally josh koscheck rekt rumble LOOOOOOL

https://i.imgur.com/Nrb28rk.png

I could image the brutal rape session DC would imposed to the dork. After the fight conor's stretched butt would be among the biggest cave in the world, period
Gold: 6,487.40
Aug 12 2018 04:01pm
The supreme fighter and nothing else, period !
Georges Saint-Pierre is the most completed mixed martial artist of his era. As for today, what he achieved inside and outside the octagon has no equal.
Yes, of course, few achieved more in terms money and fame but they're clown and fraud. No, Georges is the best in terms of mma fights achievement.
The mma planet knows that Georges is the reference for the last decade
And this guy is a very humble and low profil individual. He's no playing games at all. He is now a happy father and a family man so maybe one more big fight and thats it for the best.
I hope conor win vs khabib because i prefer to see gsp-conor than gsp-khabib

Gold: 5.00
Aug 12 2018 08:12pm
Quote (Majithor @ Aug 12 2018 11:15am)

nate was fine. conor literally got saved by the bell and then ran away. choked out after panic wrestling in the first fight (in fear of getting KOd)

its funny cuz if ANY other fighter did wat conor did (turn his back and run) u guys would be shitting all over that person like in the case of alistair vs stipe looool

but conor is a good fighter nonetheless. id honestly put him up there with jj and dc if he defeats khabib and then defends the belt a few times vs top contenders afterwards

Aug 12 2018 10:36pm
Quote (NitrogenPeroxide @ Aug 12 2018 04:12pm)
nate was fine. conor literally got saved by the bell and then ran away. choked out after panic wrestling in the first fight (in fear of getting KOd)

its funny cuz if ANY other fighter did wat conor did (turn his back and run) u guys would be shitting all over that person like in the case of alistair vs stipe looool

but conor is a good fighter nonetheless. id honestly put him up there with jj and dc if he defeats khabib and then defends the belt a few times vs top contenders afterwards

it's called footwork buddy

some fighters have it lol what you gonna do stand there and let some big slow goof clinch you?

This post was edited by Majithor on Aug 12 2018 10:37pm
Gold: 400.00
Aug 13 2018 04:08am
Quote (Majithor @ Aug 12 2018 08:36pm)
it's called footwork buddy

some fighters have it lol what you gonna do stand there and let some big slow goof clinch you?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zGgHN5qLtu8/maxresdefault.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Q0CKUhHdvIA/maxresdefault.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTqEOdjOpFs

Quote (Majithor @ Aug 12 2018 11:15am)

You have a decent brain, start using it.
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Prev134567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll