d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Français > Diablo Série >
Poll > Les Bowazons
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
User Poll
Guests cannot vote. Please register or login.
harg
#41 Aug 12 2018 08:57am
Group: Member
Posts: 30,892
Joined: Jun 3 2007
Gold: 42.88
Quote (Melatonina @ Aug 12 2018 02:22pm)


^^

Quote (Chevaucheur @ Feb 13 2018 04:19pm)
if you create a game, I can show you that teeth make the adversary block

I think teeth helps to proc baal's fhr animation.
I'm not totally sure.


loool cte disgrace
Chevaucheur
#42 Aug 12 2018 09:03am
Group: Member
Posts: 8,945
Joined: Apr 23 2008
Gold: 6.33
Y a une époque où teeth ça faisait bloquer.
Et c'était horrible.
Ça a rapidement été patché.
Akiran
#43 Aug 12 2018 11:05am
Group: Member
Posts: 4,413
Joined: Jul 3 2008
Gold: 6.66
Quote (Chevaucheur @ 12 Aug 2018 17:03)
Y a une époque où teeth ça faisait bloquer.
Et c'était horrible.
Ça a rapidement été patché.



jamais
Chevaucheur
#44 Aug 14 2018 02:19am
Group: Member
Posts: 8,945
Joined: Apr 23 2008
Gold: 6.33
Quote (Lensherr @ Aug 12 2018 03:33am)
fhr sur bowy/10



Et c'est pas rentable le fhr sur une bowazon?
Et pourquoi pas?

Si le fhr est peu utile, tu peux mettre des marrowwalk, qui apportent de la force et de la dextérité (2e build avec Coa).

This post was edited by Chevaucheur on Aug 14 2018 02:34am
harg
#45 Aug 14 2018 02:44am
Group: Member
Posts: 30,892
Joined: Jun 3 2007
Gold: 42.88
Quote (Chevaucheur @ Aug 14 2018 08:19am)
Et c'est pas rentable le fhr sur une bowazon?
Et pourquoi pas?

Si le fhr est peu utile, tu peux mettre des marrowwalk, qui apportent de la force et de la dextérité (2e build avec Coa).


c'est un sujet à débat on va dire. Jamais useless d'avoir du fhr mais c'est moins utile que pour d'autres classes, parce que 1) t'as souvent des anime dodge qui coupent l'anime fhr, 2) dès que t'es sous pression tu spam la touche de switch weapon comme un gros porc en courant pour desynchr et ignorer l'essentiel des anime fhr
Chevaucheur
#46 Aug 14 2018 03:58am
Group: Member
Posts: 8,945
Joined: Apr 23 2008
Gold: 6.33
Alors il te faut bien les marrowwalk (les bottes de nécromancien) si tu joues forti/faith.

Moi j'aime pas désynchroniser, je trouve pas ça correct.





Et je pense qu'en switch, un cta c'est le top vu que tu as peu de fhr et beaucoup de damage reduce.

This post was edited by Chevaucheur on Aug 14 2018 04:03am
harg
#47 Aug 14 2018 04:34am
Group: Member
Posts: 30,892
Joined: Jun 3 2007
Gold: 42.88
Joue pas Amazon alors. Lol
Lensherr
#48 Aug 14 2018 04:37am
Group: Member
Posts: 55,688
Joined: Jun 8 2006
Gold: 1.00
le build summoner :lol:
Chevaucheur
#49 Oct 14 2018 04:28am
Group: Member
Posts: 8,945
Joined: Apr 23 2008
Gold: 6.33
Un build pas cher pour bowazon:

Quote (Hyperdimension @ Oct 12 2018 04:47pm)
Here's a complete build

Eaglehorn Perfect Skull
Usually Treachery, this ladder i've taken to use Prudence for more defensive stats
Kira's Guardian Um
Atma's Scarab, you can use Cat's eye if you're more comfortable with that
Laying of Hands
War traveler
Wisp Projector = Heart of Wolverine for more damage
Free ring option
Razortail, 100% Pierce + Ignore Target's Defense from Eaglehorn = All arrows pierce and hit = More chance of 5% CTC Amplify Damage

Strafe is main skill
Guided Arrow for bosses and stray or tough enemies

Merc budget = Insight (very budget) / normal Reaper's Toll, Treachery, life leech unique helmet if Insight, or Guillaume's Face if using Reaper's Toll.

SC:

20 Critical Strike
20 Strafe (main skill)
20 Guided Arrow (for bosses and super uniques)
5-6 Pierce, depending on +skills. Must be 100% total from 33% Razortail.

You really don't need much defensive skills in SC. If you know how to play, you can manage without. If you want, you can max out Decoy and throw that up for big mobs or to distract Bosses (idk if they prioritize that or not).

Super max Dexterity.


HC:

20 Critical Strike
20 Strafe (main skill)
1-20 Guided Arrow (for bosses and super uniques)
5-6 Pierce, depending on +skills. Must be 100% total from 33% Razortail.
About 5 each D/A/E
1 Decoy
1-20 Valkyrie. Don't need to be maxed, but will be a great help the more hp she has.

Enough points for Strength, about 70% of remaining points in Vitality, 30% to Dexterity. The goal in HC is to survive, not to deal insane amounts of damage. It depends on your priority and budget, i suppose. You get the idea.

This post was edited by Taurean on Feb 10 2018 07:08pm


G0A
#50 Oct 14 2018 07:13am
Group: Member
Posts: 1,539
Joined: Jan 1 2010
Gold: 0.29
Go Back To Diablo Série Topic List
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll