d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Tories Terrified Of Corbyn > Resort To American Style Corruption
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 8 2018 07:03am
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43111790

MPs are being urged to decide at the earliest opportunity whether to cut the size of the Commons, to avoid outdated boundaries at the next election.

Lol. Tories running scared. Want to redraw the map to rig the next election in their favour.
It's blatant gerrymandering. Why they so terrified of a Corbyn govt?

This post was edited by Scaly on Aug 8 2018 07:04am
Warn: 20%
Aug 8 2018 07:19am
Quote (Scaly @ 8 Aug 2018 14:03)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43111790

Lol. Tories running scared. Want to redraw the map to rig the next election in their favour.
It's blatant gerrymandering. Why they so terrified of a Corbyn govt?

because he's a jew hating communist who eats babies. it's only fair to rig the map against that...
Aug 8 2018 08:29am
Quote (fender @ 8 Aug 2018 13:19)
because he's a jew hating communist who eats babies. it's only fair to rig the map against that...

Damn I forgot about the baby eating.

Can't forget about the Jew hating though. It's every other day we have another Tory on tv talking about how much Corbyn hates Jews.
Gold: 4,383.11
Aug 8 2018 08:41am
Quote (fender @ 8 Aug 2018 15:19)

that moment when you try to make fun of it, but actually post the truth (except the baby part)

he is an antisemite communist, who indirectly questioned israels right to exist

not suprising that you defend someone like that though
Aug 8 2018 09:45am
Quote (ampoo @ 8 Aug 2018 14:41)
that moment when you try to make fun of it, but actually post the truth (except the baby part)

Ah the old 'anyone who criticises Israel is an antisemite' argument. I never get bored of hearing people defend ethnic cleansing.
Gold: 945.00
Aug 12 2018 07:32am
Quote (Scaly @ Aug 8 2018 04:45pm)
Ah the old 'anyone who criticises Israel is an antisemite' argument. I never get bored of hearing people defend ethnic cleansing.

That killed the topic :D

Interesting and perhaps not surprising: Most of the support for Israel comes from countries that have gone through ethnic cleansing in the colonial era to form the nation it is today..
Gold: 3.33
Aug 12 2018 08:37am
"Terrified of Corbyn"

Quote (ampoo @ Aug 8 2018 03:41pm)

This 100%.

Criticising Israel isn't necessarily anti-semitic, but the non-action over adopting generally accepted guidelines of anti-semitic conduct, as well as questioning Israel's right to exist is a step too far.

He's pretty close to being a communist and has never worked in the private sector. He's one of the 1980's style Labour MP's that thought profit is evil and the Soviet Union wasn't too bad.

Aug 12 2018 10:00am
Quote (ampoo @ 8 Aug 2018 15:41)

oh really, if that was true, why would i 'defend' someone like that? have you ever seen ME make any anti-semitic statements or question israel's right to exist? in fact, i stated multiple times in the thread about the gaza massacre in may that i still absolutely support israel's right to exist. you're not making any sense here, not even in your little fantasy world.

so when i 'accidentally' posted the 'truth', does that include my remark about it being fair to rig the map against your political opponent because you don't agree with their views?
also, can you provide some examples how the 'jew hating' part of my post is 'actually' true? what did he say and do that makes you think he hates jews?
Gold: 3.33
Aug 12 2018 10:08am
Quote (fender @ Aug 12 2018 05:00pm)
oh really, if that was true, why would i 'defend' someone like that? have you ever seen ME make any anti-semitic statements or question israel's right to exist? in fact, i stated multiple times in the thread about the gaza massacre in may that i still absolutely support israel's right to exist. you're not making any sense here, not even in your little fantasy world.

so when i 'accidentally' posted the 'truth', does that include my remark about it being fair to rig the map against your political opponent because you don't agree with their views?
also, can you provide some examples how the 'jew hating' part of my post is 'actually' true? what did he say and do that makes you think he hates jews?

http://www.itv.com/news/2018-08-07/corbyn-under-attack-for-video-appearing-to-question-israels-right-to-exist/

Stop defending the indefensible.
Aug 12 2018 10:27am
Quote (dro94 @ 12 Aug 2018 17:08)

again, what exactly is it you think i am 'defending'? and what part of my posts in this (or any other thread) makes you believe i'm 'defending' it?

just to clarify, since this is what i figure your 'argument' is: not supporting the overzealous, simplistic, and politically motivated allegations against corbyn does NOT mean i'd support any stance that is ACTUALLY anti-semitic and questioned israel's right to exist.
should not be a difficult distinction to make, but for some reason you guys seem to struggle with it...
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll