d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Additional Pm Folder(s) > Or Automatic "important" Allocation
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Retired Moderator
Gold: 9,000.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 8 2018 04:12am
Currently, we have the option to toggle a private message 'important', which only italicizes the subject.
When you attempt to edit a message with the "move to folder" option, your only destination is "trash"

Suggestion: The ability to move sensitive PM's to a different folder. This could simply be labeled "Important", or whatever the user desires (if possible).
Alternate suggestion: Once a message is toggled "important" via the current method, the system automatically reallocates the message to the back of your PM box once the user selects "go", allowing you to delete all newer and irrelevant PM's without a sifter.
Alternative suggestion V2: "Move all messages to trash" --> "Include 'Important' Private Messages?" --> Yes/No. This will reduce the need to go through multiple pages, re-sifting the same important messages each time you clean your inbox.

I'm not suggesting that this alters the amount that your inbox is able to hold, nor am I looking to discuss the functionality of archiving. Thanks for taking the time to read!

Quote (Jynthe @ Aug 8 2018 06:15am)

Everything a man could wish for, thanks :)
Glad this was implemented already!

Now I feel dumb :thumbsup:

This post was edited by OverDoSex on Aug 8 2018 04:20am
Gold: 245.89
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll