d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Lf Imbue Help > Class Specific Items
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 2,066.84
Aug 7 2018 01:22pm
Hey there,

I've recently gotten into imbuing VLLD items and there is one group of items I just can't figure out what level is the best to craft at to get the most out of it, namely class specific items. Maybe some veterans can help me out. By class specific items I ofc mean items such as; Barbarian Helms, Sorceress Orbs, Druid Pelts. What levels are the best to imbue these at? I listed below at what levels I would like to have these helms. I've based my below opinions on this https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=53998437[/URL] guide. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Does the class you imbue as matter?

Barbarian Helms (level 9 or below required)
- to my understanding, level 14 would be ideal for imbuing these.

Sorceress Orbs (level 12 or below required)
- to my understanding, level 20 would be ideal for imbuing these for best chances to get 2 skills with +3. For best chance to get 1 skill with +3, level 94+ is suggested though.

Druid Pelts (level 12 or below required)
- to my understanding, level 20 would be ideal for imbuing these for best chances to get 2 skills with +3. For best chance to get 1 skill with +3, level 94+ is suggested though.

Thank you guys very much in advance for any possible replies, hopefully one kind samaritan can help me out at least. Feel free to PM me if you like.

This post was edited by Jazie on Aug 7 2018 01:25pm
Gold: 2,489.69
Aug 7 2018 01:50pm
you're wasting your time, sorry.

barb and druid helms can not EVER with any combination of mods beat a white helm with 3 os.

orbs are cute but tbh vlld sorcs aren't good. those might be worth it in terms of best in slot item at least.
Gold: 2,066.84
Aug 7 2018 02:10pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 7 2018 07:50pm)

barb and druid helms can not EVER with any combination of mods beat a white helm with 3 os.

orbs are cute but tbh vlld sorcs aren't good. those might be worth it in terms of best in slot item at least.

Thanks for your opinion - I know. I just like rare items, that's all. I don't find plain max socketed items interesting. Granted they are best in most cases, but boring in my opinion. ;)
Gold: 542.20
Aug 8 2018 12:00am
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 7 2018 07:50pm)

? I wouldn't be so sure, especially for a defensive build, a e repair rare might be best.

also sorc vlld can be strong, Ghandi sorc and even 18 fireball sorcs are both strong builds, granted 18 fb sorc requires nice gear.

O/P: I say dream big my friend, and go for the imbued helm. On side not, don't have much imbue info on imbue class specifics, tho I do believe there is a sticky somewhere.

I believe that char lvl 94+ gives the best chances of 3 different skills on the helm, but the lower clvls give best chances for the modes u want. But basically someone told me once that the chances of the helm spawning are very very low but have higher chance of multiple +3 skills with char lvl 94.
it just makes it so higher lvl modes spawn aswell. He basically put it like this, the chances of a "perfect" type helm from an imbue were so low, that might aswell use clvl 94 because it would be highest chance of get a +3/+3/+3 helm, and you might just get the low lvl modes you want.

If you are only looking for 1 +3 skill, say bash or maul, maybe just try the lower lvl char for imbue.

Ive heard both 94+ and low lvl option, ive tried just low lvl option for now.

Hope that made some sense...

Gold: 2,489.69
Aug 8 2018 06:04am
Quote (GuyLadouche @ Aug 8 2018 12:00am)
? I wouldn't be so sure, especially for a defensive build, a e repair rare might be best.

also sorc vlld can be strong, Ghandi sorc and even 18 fireball sorcs are both strong builds, granted 18 fb sorc requires nice gear.

O/P: I say dream big my friend, and go for the imbued helm. On side not, don't have much imbue info on imbue class specifics, tho I do believe there is a sticky somewhere.

I believe that char lvl 94+ gives the best chances of 3 different skills on the helm, but the lower clvls give best chances for the modes u want. But basically someone told me once that the chances of the helm spawning are very very low but have higher chance of multiple +3 skills with char lvl 94.
it just makes it so higher lvl modes spawn aswell. He basically put it like this, the chances of a "perfect" type helm from an imbue were so low, that might aswell use clvl 94 because it would be highest chance of get a +3/+3/+3 helm, and you might just get the low lvl modes you want.

If you are only looking for 1 +3 skill, say bash or maul, maybe just try the lower lvl char for imbue.

Ive heard both 94+ and low lvl option, ive tried just low lvl option for now.

Hope that made some sense...

on a def build you're losing 15% ed from supirior and a slot for a jewel, which could have +def on it. i'd still use a white as best in slot, but as a style helm for sure it could be cute.
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Add Reply New Topic