d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > How Easy Is It To Make Gold These Days > Thinking Of Playing Again
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,300.00
Aug 6 2018 01:05pm
Havnet played since mists, but watching the cinematics has put out really is giving me the itch to play again.

However, not enough to want to pay things like the monthly fee and server transfers id likely need. Id want to pay for things with igg/tokens. Back when I last played they were around 40k each. Idk price now but I know they're over 100k. Is it possible to comfortably make 150~k per month and still have gold for mats/gear
Gold: 0.00
Aug 6 2018 11:14pm
Sure if you do professions at the beginning of an expansion you can make alot.
Gold: 300.00
Aug 8 2018 04:41pm
just remake your characters on the server you want to play on
Aug 10 2018 03:20pm
> Is it possible to comfortably make 150~k per month and still have gold for mats/gear

Yes, if you don't mind spending time to farm. Just gotta know places and have the proper profs. Sky golems, panthers, transmogs, etc. I'm sitting on around 1.5m liquid and around 3m in mounts and other stuff. Some things sell fast, some take time, but I average around 700k/month with about 6 hours of farming per week.
Gold: 9,300.00
Aug 10 2018 03:28pm
Quote (KoAsphere @ Aug 10 2018 02:20pm)
> Is it possible to comfortably make 150~k per month and still have gold for mats/gear

Yes, if you don't mind spending time to farm. Just gotta know places and have the proper profs. Sky golems, panthers, transmogs, etc. I'm sitting on around 1.5m liquid and around 3m in mounts and other stuff. Some things sell fast, some take time, but I average around 700k/month with about 6 hours of farming per week.

how do i make the pets or is it just not profitable on some servers? It cost almost as much to make a sky golem than it sells for on my server :/
Aug 10 2018 03:58pm
Quote (TheHeistman @ Aug 10 2018 10:28pm)
how do i make the pets or is it just not profitable on some servers? It cost almost as much to make a sky golem than it sells for on my server :/

Farming and proper time management (I work 45 - 55 hours per work, I'm married, have two huskies).

MoP content is EXTREMELY easy to make money.

I'll give you the simple version.

Any 90+ chars, farm Tillers Rep. Get to Exalted so you have 16 slots in MoP farm per toon. That's 16 black or white trillium per day, which can average out to ~4 bars per day, or 16 motes of harmony per day (pointless to me, since they are so easy to farm).
Ghost Iron ore still sells hard. You can smelt and transmute into trillium bars. Dualboxing two toons, I can farm 1800 - 2400/hour (3.5k - 4.5k per 200 on my server).
Farm Spirits of harmony (HoF or wherever else you want). I usually combine with ghost iron ore farming (Rotation, basically).
Use Alchemist for living steel, make sure you're transmute master for potential procs. If you farm Spirits, then you can ignore the daily CD.
Make sure you have JC, multiple engineers.

I push out 2 - 3 golems per month, and I have the ability to push 2 - 3 sets of panthers out per week, if I want to spend the time.

I have 3 bank toons. One for transmogs, one for older crafting mats and items, and one for current expansion items.

This is my "older crafting mats and items" bank toon, with mostly MoP supplies that are easy to farm.

And to give you an idea of what I'm selling (that hasn't sold since I posted 2 hours ago) from the above:

Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll