d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Black Desert >
ISO
> How To Improve Ur Gold! > Some 1 Can Teach Me?
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Aug 5 2018 07:42am
topic :D
Gold: 0.00
Aug 5 2018 09:46am
Spend your gold on upgrading your gear if you plan to actively play/grind mobs.
A good horse, and knowing how to use it, can get you places much faster than a standard one.
Maintaining value pack status will increase overall gains. There's really no reason to not having it if you intend to play for a while.
Have 5 pets looting items for you. Upgrade your pets to speed them up a little. 5x T5 will cost upwards to 500+, while 5x T4 may cost ~200.
Alternative is to buy pets with gold, but good luck getting them to match, and you'll need even more luck just winning them on auction.
Max out your weight, and get as many maids as you think necessary to transport loot. The longer you're able to stay, the more you're able to make.
Go kill bosses when they spawn. You may just get lucky and get a boss chest. I got Kzarka weapon box on my 3rd kill ever.
Fish or process while you're not playing, a lot of afkable things to do for profit. Also able to set up a worker empire for more afk gains.
If you don't like to leave your game up 24/7, dump energy into night market auction. Slight profit, with small chances to make decent profit.
As long as you're online doing things, you're likely to profit. If you're offline doing nothing, nothing changes. Until you log in the next day to collect free daily gold.
Log in daily, even if you don't want to play, because you'll be collecting a lot of goodies and making progress to potential big ticket items through rewards.
Enhancing is risky. If you're the type who is willing to risk half the value of an item to potentially double or triple its value, go for it.
Buying items with pearls to sell is ineffective, unless you're stupidly rich and willing to drop several thousand per item.

Morale of the story is,
Spend money to make money
If you're online, you profit

This post was edited by Kokua on Aug 5 2018 09:54am
Aug 5 2018 04:16pm
what about autofishing?
Gold: 30.00
Aug 5 2018 04:49pm
Grind cp and set up a worker empire. Never just stand afk for hours. Mediocre effort will give mediocre results
Warn: 40%
Aug 10 2018 05:42pm
Get as many cp as possible, i would recommend questing a few characters to the main story of mediah. Also get some blue workers or yellow workers on velia node with "chicken meat" and "potatos".
With this indegritens you can cook beer and chicken beer.
The byproducts can be exchanged for contribution points.
Whenever you play activly go grind.

Good money income for low ap/dp are hex sanctum, mansha forest, sausans
Gold: 88.00
Aug 11 2018 02:19am
grind when active
workers
process/fish/cook when afk

seahunting with guilds for big guild payout

edit : u don't have to do all
i'm not a real lifeskiller besides afk fishing & i made enough money trough grinding

This post was edited by MicChick on Aug 11 2018 02:20am
Gold: 5,149.00
Sep 19 2018 12:32pm
how you guys make money processing?
Gold: 0.00
Sep 19 2018 04:53pm
Quote (DeadlyBr @ Sep 20 2018 04:32am)
how you guys make money processing?

Lots of weight + maid outfit, you basically double the value or more of some items when you process it.
With little weight and no maid outfit, it's not very afk, kind of tedious, not worthwhile.
It's not nearly as effective as active methods, and there are other afk methods that would be more worthwhile, but profit is still profit.
Go Back To Black Desert Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll